The stupidest thing you did as a child ? πŸ˜… Anything and everything

Tell me πŸ˜…

Probably flooding the bathroom πŸ˜‚.

'Escaping' from my parents with a girl when travelling in India because they wanted to get me in the ocean which I feared a lot.(I was 5) πŸ˜†

Edited by Lion223 .

I hated humanity so I wanted to be a cat and if they told me that I am a child I would get angry

Burning the garden of Friend... beside a new constructed house... with flames licking the walls... wooden walls... that was hot...

I won't answer because making a ranking would be too long,and I'm convinced that I can still make something stupidier than my former self. Constant improvement works with everything with me... 😎

To give a hint though, I've played with water, fire, earth, electricity, air, animals... I'm surprised to be alive :v

I won't answer because making a ranking would be too long,and I'm convinced that I can still make something stupidier than my former self. Constant improvement works with everything with me... 😎

To give a hint though, I've played with water, fire, earth, electricity, air, animals... I'm surprised to be alive :v

You're the perfect representation of the 4 elements... Uh... The 6 elements ?? πŸ˜‚

My father was a great gramophile and he used to have a massive collection. Once I used compass needle to play some gramophone records. Surely it did not work and records got dreadfully damaged. Since that day, I am perfectly able to differ any "kind" of needles.

I shot my friend with an air gun.I was angry because he made a big joke.I'm glad that air gun is not powerful

You're the perfect representation of the 4 elements... Uh... The 6 elements ?? πŸ˜‚
At that point, I also master the art of waves, microwaves πŸ˜‰

As a child I ate dirt and my dad cried.

I threw money from my window 😭

Every child have faced this: picking my nose… or is it just me?

Poking the computer screen with my middle finger. Putting two fingers in my mouth and try to widen it, eventually ended up looking like a venom laughing. Pretended I could whistle: put two fingers in my mouth, like they do it on tv, and just yelled. Picked up snails and licked them. Yelled when I saw a spider, literally doing nothing!

I threw a phone from my window 😬
and poured water on my dad's laptop. I was 3 back then πŸ˜…

I cut holes in my Aunt's clothes when she was staying at our house using scissors. Killed a slug out of curiousity dissect him. Claimed a neighborhood cat was my own and believed it when he wasn't. Even when my Dad and the neighbors said he wasn't mine. He ended up scratching me.

Edited by DanielWeathers .

Haha I was very young too!
But I've also lost my mom's bag with her phone, cb card etc. into it πŸ™(( It's definetely the worst thing I did in my life!!

Haha I was very young too!
But I've also lost my mom's bag with her phone, cb card etc. into it πŸ™(( It's definetely the worst thing I did in my life!!

woah

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.