If you would have one hour left to live, wwyd? Anything and everything

What would be the last thing you would do before death?

For me, I would try to do the things I wanted to do, but didn’t have the chance to, spend more time with family and loved-ones, get outside and give free hugs.

What would be the last thing you would do before death?
I think writing letters to someone

Be aware of very single minute

Oh, thoughtful,, thanks! 🙏🏻

Think like climbing up a big big building, watching the sunset/stars

I would have made a video in which I would have said that I fuck all presidents and politicians.

I would eat a good steak with fried onions, baked potatoes and salade! To this dish an ice cold beer and a panorama view to the coast or to the forest valley! Basta!😃 that‘s life!

Kidnap a kid and force him/her to eat spicy spinash with oysters mixed with dark chocolate.

Kidnap a kid and force him/her to eat spicy spinash with oysters mixed with dark chocolate.
Oh, no! But thanks,tho

Think like climbing up a big big building, watching the sunset/stars
Beautiful 😻

I would have made a video in which I would have said that I fuck all presidents and politicians.
Fair enough) an hour of justice))

Do you think everyone who breathes is alive?brother.I wouldn't do anything brother . we are already dying everyday.

Do you think everyone who breathes is alive?brother.I wouldn't do anything brother . we are already dying everyday.
I am a girl…
And I am dead inside, so I published this to make my life more entertaining

what in the world....

I’ll do a little party with my family and my friends

I’ll do a little party with my family and my friends
Yes, family time)

I am a girl…
And I am dead inside, so I published this to make my life more entertaining
Life is the time in between birth and death. Birth and death we don't have a control but life is a choice which we have a control. So I request you to make correct choice.