Does a person need to resist a deadly disease? Anything and everything

Does a person need to resist a deadly disease? For example, a person has cancer.
Many people understand it as imminent death. But I don't think it is. It is necessary to sincerely believe in one's recovery and to take the necessary steps to do so, starting with oneself.

A lot of people have managed to survive deadly diseases, such as cancer (as you said), or any other disease. Sometimes death is inevitable, but the chances of surviving are higher if you put the will to survive. I just saw in your biography that you were fighting against cancer. Your way of thinking is an example for everyone !

Ive heard many stories of people, who survived or just lived through/with, or cured a bit easier, because they were too stubborn to live.

I always imagine it like saying "fuck off" to the disease.

I can't imagine the pain and all around facing these problems, but... As someone who believe in psychology, souls, spiritual world and God, I believe it's important to have strong will, and that it have strong influence on our body.

Ive heard many stories of people, who survived or just lived through/with, or cured a bit easier, because they were too stubborn to live.

I always imagine it like saying "fuck off" to the disease.

I can't imagine the pain and all around facing these problems, but... As someone who believe in psychology, souls, spiritual world and God, I believe it's important to have strong will, and that it have strong influence on our body.

I don't think the option of resigning to death is the best one. When a person realizes that he is standing on the edge of the grave, he must gather all his remaining strength and turn to God for help with the words: Lord! Put death aside, I have not yet fulfilled the promises I made to people and my children! Give me the opportunity to make things right! I beg you, Lord!

Each person chooses their own option for their own salvation. I chose holy water from a natural spring. Why? Because sick people come to this spring and are healed here. They even come from northern Russia.
No one knows how this water heals. But we did a laboratory study and we were convinced that this natural water contains a lot of silver. Layers of deep water pass through deposits of silver underground and come to the surface through such springs. The ancient Russians noticed this phenomenon and built a temple and a monastery on the site. Personally I was convinced that in this temple and in the whole area of the spring, is the grace of the Lord for people. Even on hot days, all flies and mosquitoes die in the temple. People rest there with body and soul. And so do I.

We are not immortal so we will die one day. The challenge is live our life in peace of mind daily or present instance. Let expert decide ( doctors ) what to do we just follow what they say and accept the facts. I believe living happily present moment is much better than suffering today for future happiness since we don't know what will happen tomorrow.Past is past tomorrow never know.

U are right !

As a cancer survivor, I can't directly answer this question. My instinct replies "yes, they should" but my mind replies "no, they should not". To gain a new chapter in life, you have to get baptised by vast amount of pain, agony and despair. That is not easy to stand firm when your body becomes a bloody battle field with mines of depression. I don't want to remember those days called threatment. It was like a Blitzkrieg of drug therapy. You can survive but ever as before.

Our life is an eternal struggle.

I've lost many around me in my family. It is easy to think someone else had this or that illness.

Is it me? Or did Igor643 just turn another year older on his age? Anyway, Happy Birthday to Igor!!!

Happy Birthday to Igor
Wish you good health and happiness .
Our traditional wish is " AAyuboowewa " that means long life.

Edit by Dumi .

what you said is true. one needs to believe in recovery. mostly, fear from confirming a disease destroys a person and puts them to death. so being optimistic during such a time is necessary. but if the health condition is too worse, death is inevitable.
my motto is: be prepared for death because it can loom up anyday. live like there's no tomorrow. make everyday count. cause life's too short to get caught up in the bad moments and brood about (:

I think one should. if a person lost such a will to survive disease, then he or she may be suffering mild depression, which also should be treated.

The answer is for everyone. A person, if he is exposed to a fatal disease, must still fight for his life. He must not lose heart. It is the fight for life, the belief in healing, that works miracles of recovery. I have never done everything intensely. But now I have been on a river cruise on the Volga River. In one day I left for a resort on the Black Sea. In June I was in a Rehabilitation Sanatorium. This all happened in spite of the war that Russia was waging with the Ukrainian fascists. Just having your brain distracted by illness is your cure for cancer !

The answer is for everyone. A person, if he is exposed to a fatal disease, must still fight for his life. He must not lose heart. It is the fight for life, the belief in healing, that works miracles of recovery. I have never done everything intensely. But now I have been on a river cruise on the Volga River. In one day I left for a resort on the Black Sea. In June I was in a Rehabilitation Sanatorium. This all happened in spite of the war that Russia was waging with the Ukrainian fascists. Just having your brain distracted by illness is your cure for cancer !
I agree.

This is similar to the case of the frog and the stork struggle inspite you knowing you're screwed..

https://imgur.com/a/E6NGdO6

Edit by DanielWeathers .

Your response reminds me the film Some Birds Can't Fly. It's a Serbian film Directored Petar Lalovic based on true story as i read.