Do you care about your appearance? Anything and everything

well, who doesnt? i spend hours in the bathroom to be clean, i pend hours in my room to pick an outfit, i spend hours to work on my posture, i spend hours to take care of my hair/face.

Yes

"You bet ... both my own and that of my fellow man. " 🙂

"Every appearance in nature corresponds with a corresponding
state of mind, and this state of mind can only be described
by representing this natural appearance as its image. "

✨___________________________Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yes. I care too much, probably...

Yes I do and sometimes too much ig

"... if it really is the case that someone cares a little too much about his appearance,
he is behaving like someone who sprinkles a little sugar on his honey bread. It still
remains a sweet affair. Don't we all love, the sweet 'things'?!"

My recommendation, in such a case: "By all means use natural sugar!
Carob- or date syrup, coconut sugar, molasses ... use organic quality. "

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Very often, however, we have not paid the necessary attention at the right moment
to things that could have seemed important to us at the time, we have not heard a
sentence quite rightly a movement not caught or forgotten both.
"

✨_________________________________________Marcel Proust

"The result of all this is that the appearances of the world are real when experienced
as the Self and illusory when perceived as separate from the Self.
"

✨_____________________________________Ramana Maharshi

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

As someone who is so insecured ofc i care

It seems that many people of my age in China are anxious about their appearance, but I don't worry about it at all. I really think everyone is beautiful, I think I am beautiful, who cares what others say about me?^_^

I don't know why Asians want to dress up their appearance if they don't have shoulders and they have short legs. The important thing is well-being and not appearance. Don't look at me like that, I know I'm handsome, it's my only birth defect.

Some thoughts: "Appearance has not only something to do with beauty. Above all, it embodies and reflects the
state of consciousness of a being. A person who is at peace and relaxed in himself does not need any make-up
... he is then simply beautiful. Ugly thoughts, resentment, envy etc. cannot be concealed by make-up.

But it is also interesting to slip into a role ... that is clearly possible through make-up and clothing etc. I find it
very attractive to make oneself a bit more beautiful for a party and/or one's partner...