What colour of your eyes and hair if you can prefer? Anything and everything

0wl 0wl

For me, I want to have dark grey hair and ……black eyes like I have now

I have jet black hair and eye. I wouldn’t want to change them (:

I have had black hair…now it is grey😂 I wouldn‘t change nothing! That‘s life!

I have had black hair…now it is grey😂 I wouldn‘t change nothing! That‘s life!
I used to be almost blond and turned to dark brown. Now there are 3 white hairs fighting with the mane that is my hair. In a sense, I believe I'm going back to fundamental : light hairs... :v

I'd be fine getting back the blue eyes I had when I was a baby though, ahah.

I prefere blue eyes and blond hair

I have black hairs and black/dark brown eyes. I don't want to change them but i like green or grey eyes

Blonde hair and grey eyes

Green eyes and black hair

I like Red hair and Green or grey eyes🙂

Black hair (I already have black hair lol) & green eyes (i have black eyes)

I really want red hair! Because when I was little my hair was red and I guess it's slowly turning back. My eyes are a mix of different colours and I wouldn't change them!

I really want red hair! Because when I was little my hair was red and I guess it's slowly turning back. My eyes are a mix of different colours and I wouldn't change them!
WOWWW!

I've had blondish hair when I was little. It grew brown then dark brown. Maybe a Auburn color! Or a Pink! Maybe indigo blue eyes.

My hair is colour-changing haha. When I wash it, it becomes a nice wheat color, but a few days later it becomes black(not from dirt). My eyes are blue and I like them as well (x

I have black eyes and black hair
But I often change my hair colours, usually red
Now I have brown hair

I have light brown hair and blue-grey eyes. But I would like to have brown hair and dark brown eyes
Or maybe stay with what I have

I have light brown hair and blue-grey eyes. But I would like to have brown hair and dark brown eyes
Or maybe stay with what I have

Wauw! I think that it's amazing when you have brown hair but blue/grey eyes!!!

Reallly? Thanks =v=

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.