What sort of magic pet would you want? Can be anything Anything and everything

I would want something that is a mix of cat and koala that can dance and bring me snacks :3

When I was younger, I wanted to connect people in dreams to organize an oniric fighting tournament.

Oh, I missed the word "pet", sorry. I think I'd like to have a sleipnir.

I'd love a unicorn 🦄

I'd love to have a cute little fox that can speak and would always accompany me

I would want a dog that can talk and a pegasus horse.
That would be great

Oh yeah! We could race! Your pegasus vs my sleipnir!

Yeah 🙌

i would love to have a hippogriff as a pet or a dragon

definitely a sarcastic flying squirrel or something that can travel universes, kinda like a rick and Morty duo

I love hunting dogs

I would want something that is a mix of cat and koala that can dance and bring me snacks :3
Koalas have similar fingerprints to humans. What if your koala started framing people for murder?

I would definitely have a dragon

What if your dragon starts fires to start framing people for murder?

What if your dragon starts fires to start framing people for murder?

Good point. Hmm

Koalas have similar fingerprints to humans. What if your koala started framing people for murder?

That wouldn't be good!

All dragons don't have fire. There are also water dragons, or other who don't spit anything. There aren't as famous as the fire ones, but they exist in different fictional stories. And at the same time, all dragons aren't animals, some of them are even gods. In my fictional universe, Earth was forged by the Stellar Dragon blacksmithes.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.