Would you date a person from a different country? Anything and everything

Please tell me.

Why not?;P

Sure. Altough talking in other than native language would be some uncomfortable thing.

Sure. Altough talking in other than native language would be some uncomfortable thing.
I think with time you can get used to it

I think with time you can get used to it

I know. But if date will work out, You have to watch marvel movies with that Person in language You both knows. And even if You both knows english good, it will be a bit problematic not only to enjoy movie, but also to talk about every epic scene 😓

Of course.
If you refuse a date becouse they grew up farway or different than your own up brining-
Then you already dont like that person
And would be a desiater befor you even meet and that will follow you forever with anyone
Remember its 4 seconds within meeting somone for the first time that your subconscious has already determine what the relationship will be like so be posative and make first impressions special and never say anything negative about any particular person while chatting.

Definitely. I know of several women from other countries I would consider asking out on a date if I weren't married. I live in an area with a wonderful array of people from all over the world so I've been fortunate to meet a lot of people who grew up in different countries.

Of course! I like to talk with persons from other countries! It is always very funny, what they are thinking about Germany! 🙂

Sure. However it depends on person. I may dislike native girl and like foreign and vice versa.
人 によって違います。 外国人の女がすきできるかもしれないが。