Would you date a person from a different country? Anything and everything

Please tell me.

Why not?;P

Sure. Altough talking in other than native language would be some uncomfortable thing.

Sure. Altough talking in other than native language would be some uncomfortable thing.
I think with time you can get used to it

I think with time you can get used to it

I know. But if date will work out, You have to watch marvel movies with that Person in language You both knows. And even if You both knows english good, it will be a bit problematic not only to enjoy movie, but also to talk about every epic scene 😓

Of course.
If you refuse a date becouse they grew up farway or different than your own up brining-
Then you already dont like that person
And would be a desiater befor you even meet and that will follow you forever with anyone
Remember its 4 seconds within meeting somone for the first time that your subconscious has already determine what the relationship will be like so be posative and make first impressions special and never say anything negative about any particular person while chatting.

Definitely. I know of several women from other countries I would consider asking out on a date if I weren't married. I live in an area with a wonderful array of people from all over the world so I've been fortunate to meet a lot of people who grew up in different countries.

Of course! I like to talk with persons from other countries! It is always very funny, what they are thinking about Germany! 🙂

Sure. However it depends on person. I may dislike native girl and like foreign and vice versa.
人 によって違います。 外国人の女がすきできるかもしれないが。

I think I would, but even ppl from my own country don't really like me... But if there were someone, I would try. I really like to explore other cultures too

Of course! Two of my exes are. And I loved a Russian woman in the past, but it wasn't shared. I've ever done it and several of my cousins are maried with and/or have children with women from abroad. Two of them even live in their wife's country by the way.

Definitely! I love dating outside of my country, I like the idea of dating someone who isn't like me and grew up with different customs.

I would and I have but it was very hard because the customs are so different. In the beginning, everything is so fresh and new that it's all novel but at times things can get difficult. I have an example. My background is from Colombia. Both my parents and all my family is from Colombia, growing up in Miami, I have always been surrounded by Hispanic people and customs. Then, I met my then-boyfriend who is French and he loved everything about my Latin ways and partys and foods and vice versa. But after a year of living together in France, I noticed that he was very conservative with his money, to the point of being stingy almost. If I didn't ask to go out, he would never suggest it because he didn't want to spend any money, or birthdays and anniversaries were also almost forgotten. No gifts or dinners and I don't mean to suggest I am materialistic or need fancy or expensive gifts but just the act of something special. A picnic or an ice cream outing would have sufficed but instead, nothing, nada, zip. It was just not important to him and for me, a small gesture meant a lot.

Well... if anyone deny that he or she should think twice if penpal gate is the right setting to look for contacts...!? 😃

I think it depends on what kind of person that person is. If we can solve the problems caused by cultural differences and different living habits, we may be able to achieve our relationship. I've never dated anyone. I come from China. I grew up in China and am now a student in the United States. I now live with seven American girls. First of all, I want to say that I'm not saying my roommate is bad. I'm the only Chinese here who grew up in China. We do have different habits. For example, they always bring boys to our dormitory, which I think is disrespectful. Because we Chinese think it's disrespectful to bring a boy into a girl's home/dorm/room which she doesn't know. But I bring this up because :1. I'm moving in June, so I only have to put up with them for a month and a half, which is acceptable to me. 2. They have 7 and I have myself. If we fight/argue, I don't think I'll be the winner. I'm not even a native speaker of English.

Edit by LilyPeng6 .

Ofc!(if it's somebody NICE and normal

I think it depends on what kind of person that person is. If we can solve the problems caused by cultural differences and different living habits, we may be able to achieve our relationship. I've never dated anyone. I come from China. I grew up in China and am now a student in the United States. I now live with seven American girls. First of all, I want to say that I'm not saying my roommate is bad. I'm the only Chinese here who grew up in China. We do have different habits. For example, they always bring boys to our dormitory, which I think is disrespectful. Because we Chinese think it's disrespectful to bring a boy into a girl's home/dorm/room which she doesn't know. But I bring this up because :1. I'm moving in June, so I only have to put up with them for a month and a half, which is acceptable to me. 2. They have 7 and I have myself only. If we fight/argue, I don't think I'll be the winner. I'm not even a native speaker of English.

But if someday I found someone who embrace the differences between us or willing to solve the problem in an effective way, I think dating with someone from different cultural background is totally ok

I think it depends on what kind of person that person is. If we can solve the problems caused by cultural differences and different living habits, we may be able to achieve our relationship. I've never dated anyone. I come from China. I grew up in China and am now a student in the United States. I now live with seven American girls. First of all, I want to say that I'm not saying my roommate is bad. I'm the only Chinese here who grew up in China. We do have different habits. For example, they always bring boys to our dormitory, which I think is disrespectful. Because we Chinese think it's disrespectful to bring a boy into a girl's home/dorm/room which she doesn't know. But I bring this up because :1. I'm moving in June, so I only have to put up with them for a month and a half, which is acceptable to me. 2. They have 7 and I have myself only. If we fight/argue, I don't think I'll be the winner. I'm not even a native speaker of English.