Your opinion about soccer? Anything and everything

I used to play soccer ⚽️ .
But know I box.
I think it's great to soccer cuz you can learn to teamwork and that's NICEEEEE.
Whatever,how do you feel about soccer???

I love playing soccer 😁⚽⚽ and I also enjoy watching it on TV sometimes

I love playing soccer 😁⚽⚽ and I also enjoy watching it on TV sometimes
So do I!
Support players is also cool !🤩

I love soccer it's my favourite game ever .
I always enjoy watching it on tv and seporting my team "Algerian national team"

Okay.I support Belgium and France.For the clubs Madrid and Paris

I support english vlubs like man city and man united I also support my state MCA and for european teams I support Italy

I support english vlubs like man city and man united I also support my state MCA and for european teams I support Italy
Okay

I think soccer (or Football as we often call it in France) is a good sport, but it's not my favorite one.

I like watching soccer, unless there are no countries playing. To be honest, I don't really care about the football clubs matches (like FC Barcelone or Bayern München...) I find that when two countries play football, it's more sensational (a country represents a whole nation, a whole people ...) than watching simple cities representing a few people and supporters...

Moreover I think that people who play football earn waaay too much money... I mean, there are people who struggle much more than them ...
(((Take the example of housekeepers. They take care of the cleanliness of our living spaces... They have to get up early, accomplish tasks that are sometimes difficult, and take care of a whole family ! They don't even earn enough money ! 🙁))) ...
Compared to soccer players who play a sport that basically consists of chasing a ball for 90 minutes 😂, I think people who struggle the most, such as the houskeepers, who play a more important role than soccer players, should deserve more money, as much as them...

You're right. Of course, football can transmit the values of teamwork and peace.
Sometimes there are people who are supposed to be enemies, but they play together despite they are in conflict.

Nevertheless, I don't like playing soccer because I always get an useless role.
I mean, when I play with people, they get very agressive... "MOVE MOVE !! LET THE BALL LET THE BALL !! NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!"
Also when they compose teams, they make often take me last...
One day, they didn't want me so much that they put me among the substitutes, I watched them play the whole match !! 😂😭
Most of the time when I play, I'm a defender player. I consider myself pretty good at this role, but I'm always afraid of getting the ball in my face... IT HURTS 😂.

To sum up, I like watching soccer, but I don't like playing it...

Edit by Sabri.KC .

I'm pretty neutral about it. Maybe it's because here in Italy football (yes I call soccer football) it's a pretty big deal.

Soccer or football, we say both words here, doesn. T catch me at all😉

i like to watch it,but i dont like to play it

I think soccer (or Football as we often call it in France) is a good sport, but it's not my favorite one.

I like watching soccer, unless there are no countries playing. To be honest, I don't really care about the football clubs matches (like FC Barcelone or Bayern München...) I find that when two countries play football, it's more sensational (a country represents a whole nation, a whole people ...) than watching simple cities representing a few people and supporters...

Moreover I think that people who play football earn waaay too much money... I mean, there are people who struggle much more than them ...
(((Take the example of housekeepers. They take care of the cleanliness of our living spaces... They have to get up early, accomplish tasks that are sometimes difficult, and take care of a whole family ! They don't even earn enough money ! 🙁))) ...
Compared to soccer players who play a sport that basically consists of chasing a ball for 90 minutes 😂, I think people who struggle the most, such as the houskeepers, who play a more important role than soccer players, should deserve more money, as much as them...

You're right. Of course, football can transmit the values of teamwork and peace.
Sometimes there are people who are supposed to be enemies, but they play together despite they are in conflict.

Nevertheless, I don't like playing soccer because I always get an useless role.
I mean, when I play with people, they get very agressive... "MOVE MOVE !! LET THE BALL LET THE BALL !! NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!"
Also when they compose teams, they make often take me last...
One day, they didn't want me so much that they put me among the substitutes, I watched them play the whole match !! 😂😭
Most of the time when I play, I'm a defender player. I consider myself pretty good at this role, but I'm always afraid of getting the ball in my face... IT HURTS 😂.

To sum up, I like watching soccer, but I don't like playing it...

I think literally the same as you 😅

I'm pretty neutral about it. Maybe it's because here in Italy football (yes I call soccer football) it's a pretty big deal.
Yeah...BTW please stop winning in front of Belgium 🇧🇪🇧🇪🇧🇪 (I'm Dutch and french

i like to watch it,but i dont like to play it
It's also cool to just watch.

I recognize the skill and athleticism of the players but it isn't really a sport I enjoy playing or watching. However I don't really watch any group sports so my disinterest isn't surprising. We used to play soccer in PE in high school and I have been to one pro soccer game here but that's about it.

I do appreciate it's a sport that is available to so many more people than other sports. All one needs is a ball, an open field and other people interested in playing to have a game. One can also build one's skills alone or with just a couple more people.

I recognize the skill and athleticism of the players but it isn't really a sport I enjoy playing or watching. However I don't really watch any group sports so my disinterest isn't surprising. We used to play soccer in PE in high school and I have been to one pro soccer game here but that's about it.

I do appreciate it's a sport that is available to so many more people than other sports. All one needs is a ball, an open field and other people interested in playing to have a game. One can also build one's skills alone or with just a couple more people.

Okay

I have never been into it, I simply enjoy watching the Europeans or the World Cup without supporting any team. Apart from the aforementioned competitions, I do not follow it (although it is a sort of religion in my country).

I have never been into it, I simply enjoy watching the Europeans or the World Cup without supporting any team. Apart from the aforementioned competitions, I do not follow it (although it is a sort of religion in my country).
Okay