which language(s) do u want to learn? Anything and everything

I'm Italian and I would love to learn French 😁

My native language is mandarin(traditional Chinese). I started to learn English when I was 10. I major in French and Turkish, minor in Russian and Korean. I only finished French and Korean. I've learned Brazilian Portuguese for 1 year, German for 1 semester, Spanish for one semester and Japanese for 2 years at university. I went to Japan to study translation and interpretaion and learned Spanish with an Japanese-Argentina.
Rolling r is difficult for me.
I'd like to retreive Spanish, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian and learn Italian, Czech and Polish.

Italian, Japanese...Spanish so i can pass my finals ._.

I want to learn every language . But now I'm trying to speak French fluently if someone can help me do that, I learnt to speak English from songs and movies and it works now I can speak it fluently (kinda) .
I'm now learning deutch and Spanich from duolingo

Francés! Me encanta las lenguas romances así como mi español materno, luego iré por el italiano

I want to learn so many languages. Spanish, Japanese, Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, and Portuguese.

Hi I think I can help you with Chinese(simplified) if you want

I want to learn so many languages. Spanish, Japanese, Russian, German, Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, and Portuguese.

Hi I think I can help you with Chinese(simplified) if you want

Really?! That would be great!

A lot. I really love languages and can't decide at all...
But my favourite ones to learn would be Norwegian (already trying to learn it), Swedish, Danish, Finnic, Icelandic, Spanish, Greek and improving my French (stopped now nearly 2 years ago and really regret it :|)

I really want to learn Hungarian, but I am also drawn to slavic languages like Slovenian

French and Spanish

French

Spanish, Russian and French...

I want learning French, English and Korean))

I want to learn Mandarin and Spanisch but i can´t find the motivation to start

French

If anyone wants to learn English you can add me as a friend because I too want learn some languages like Russian, French and Spanish. I can help out to improve anyone that want to improve their English.

Arabic 😍