which language(s) do u want to learn? Anything and everything

spanish?

Hungarian. I learn this language since two years, but it‘s hard. Total different to all languages i know!

At the moment, I'm learning French and German. After I've graduated, I'd love to continue learning German and maybe learn a new language, like Italian!

I would like to learn russian, so I would travel to Central Asia without without a hassle, as many people speak Russian in the region.

French. I know a little, but would like to learn more. I really like the French language.

I want to learn english (better) haha 🙂

I want to learn korean and Japanese fluent

Russian and german sign language. I have a few friends from russia and always listen to russian music. At some point i really want to know what they are saying. I don't know any deaf people but i really want to communicate with them without any problems.

french

German,dutch,danish

German,dutch,danish
If you need some help with german...i am a teacher for german litterature and language! Greetings

I would really like to learn portugese or swedish!

I would love to learn French, German and Italian. I also find Romanian captivating.

German, russian or romanian 😊 can someone help me with it?

Spanish

Spanish , french

German, Polish, Russian, Italian, French, Korean and Japanese.

Italian all the way! I've tried to learn this language before with Duolingo, it was a fail 🙁