Tik tok Wszystko i nic

What is your opinion about tik tok? Do you like it?

I dont care about it and i dont understand why people do. From my point of view, as someone who has never touched it, it seems to be really unnecessary.
I dont know what it is really for, I only know that you an see those short videos. And from what Ive heard most of them dont seem to be good or funny or anything, so to me it sounds totally useless.
I think I understand the idea behind a lot of social media platforms, but I have no idea what TikTok is supposed to be good for.

I dont care about it and i dont understand why people do. From my point of view, as someone who has never touched it, it seems to be really unnecessary.
I dont know what it is really for, I only know that you an see those short videos. And from what Ive heard most of them dont seem to be good or funny or anything, so to me it sounds totally useless.
I think I understand the idea behind a lot of social media platforms, but I have no idea what TikTok is supposed to be good for.
Im a 100% agree with you

boring

boring
Yeah, i think so

It’s a waste of time

It’s a waste of time
That is true

I really didnt expecting so much people to hate the app

I don't hate tiktok. On the contrary, I love watching some videos, but on youtube...

My favorite channel is Victoria Adeyinka (she's so funny XD)
What I don't like is that part of the Tiktok community is more toxic than all the nuclear waste on Earth... I mean, most people who hate me, are mean to me, or have a bad temper, have tiktok. Most of these people have nothing in their brain and only know how to dance.
The little ones are even worse: they still claim that all the songs that are trending right now are from Tiktok ... But it's completely stupid

But there is also a very good side of Tiktok, and I'm sure you are part of it 😉 (if you have tiktok...)

Edytowane przez Sabri_KC .

I don't hate tiktok. On the contrary, I love watching some videos, but on youtube...

My favorite channel is Victoria Adeyinka (she's so funny XD)
What I don't like is that part of the Tiktok community is more toxic than all the nuclear waste on Earth... I mean, most people who hate me, are mean to me, or have a bad temper, have tiktok. Most of these people have nothing in their brain and only know how to dance.
The little ones are even worse: they still claim that all the songs that are trending right now are from Tiktok ... But it's completely stupid

But there is also a very good side of Tiktok, and I'm sure you are part of it 😉

Yeah i respect your opinion

No I don't think it is boring. I learnt a lot about how to cook on tik Tok.

No I don't think it is boring. I learnt a lot about how to cook on tik Tok.
Well im not saying tik tok cant be good for something

TikTok can be helpful. They have some life hacks that will make your life easier. Also, I found some songs that I would enjoy because of it. But I'm not into the dance challenges or something. It's not my thing.

PS - I don't have a TikTok account, but I can see why some people appeal to it.

I love tiktok,
But I just got banned for no reason.
So,
I don't really understand why but I still like it.

Tik Tok is not my world. A waste of time for me.

it's time waste
it's banned in india
The videos on it are terrible

Edytowane przez Vedang_a_legend .

When I will have a child, I will definitely not let him to have a tiktok. And when he will be adult, I hope he will be smart enough to say: "Oh, tik tok? Hell no!"

Seems like source of trash videos and trends. Sure, it's everywhere, but when I hear about tik tok, it's always about something ultimately stupid.

What is tik tok ? 🙂🙂 hahaha

Ten temat był przez jakiś czas nieaktywny i jest teraz tylko do odczytu.