What really makes you angry? Anything and everything

Guys what kind of things make you angry ? And how you control your anger?
I'm so curious to know about your answers 😊

I get angry when people force me to do something I don't want to do.

Animal or child abuse, makes me see red. In such cases no anger control at all. I'd erupt over the abuser.

Incompetence, inefficiency, corruption, not fair opportunities for everyone, loads of things, I would say.
I better tell you what doesn’t make me angry 😂

I cant really point at something, because I think it depends on several things whether I get angry, or maybe disappointed, or anything. Its mostly what other people do or say. I mostly get angry because of someone else and what he does. Maybe hes rude, maybe he hits a nerve, I dont know. It doesnt depend on who is rude two whom though. I might have a weird opinion about it because noone but me sees a problem there and I still might get a little angry.
When I get angry because of what someone said to me or in a conversation with me, I get sarcastic and probably unfriendly. And when these signals to stop it dont work I get myself out of that conversation.

When I see women and children and the elderly getting harmed. This young lady in Harlem was recently just getting a drink on way home from work . It,s sad and disgusting to see men that is the same ethnic group as the woman get injured. Something needs to be done to stop the violence.

What makes me so angry is seeing or hearing anyone getting bullied!!! I speak up, knowing I might get punched or beaten, to the bully and ask why are you picking on this person, and say, Would you like to be bullied. Cut the crap and leave this person alone. I have friends that would like to meet you!!

I HATE when people pretend to think the same about others
I HATE when someone insults me unfairly,
I HATE someone laughing at me
I HATE when I'm scolded for something I haven't done
I HATE when people criticize me for the choices I make
I HATE when I am not considered by others (one of my classmates slept while I was giving a talk about math personnaities, the day before yesterday, and he didn't shy away from telling me he didn't like it)

I'm going to get angry if someone bothers or annoys me or gets on my nerves
Oppression in the world
Discrimination
Kill animals or people
Behave like an animal
Also, when someone unjustifiably interferes in my work and my interests and gives a nonsensical opinion that I am
I'm upset
And if any of my loved ones are insulted
If I do not understand and do not pay attention to the needs and feelings and reality

when people chew loud lol