what's your sign? Compatibility? Anything and everything

I'm an aquarius, what about ya'll? 🥰
All signs are said to be toxic, comment your sign and I'll text u to see if that statements true...
#aquarius is the best sign ong, dont play with me. 🤪

Edit by Cierrac .

I’m an Aquarius

I was born on the 22nd of June, which is the first Cancer ♋️ day. Aquarius ♒️ is my ascendant.

I am Gemini 🙂

aquarius is the best periodt boo. lol male cancers are super caring and sensitive, I love cancers. Female geminis are super chill and easy to get along with, i have a few friends that are geminis. however, male geminis I've fw in the past didn't take things serious at all, and they had a hard time opening up. Most males are like that when it comes to expressing their feelings, but male geminis to me act in similar ways.

aquarius is the best periodt boo. lol male cancers are super caring and sensitive, I love cancers. Female geminis are super chill and easy to get along with, i have a few friends that are geminis. however, male geminis I've fw in the past didn't take things serious at all, and they had a hard time opening up. Most males are like that when it comes to expressing their feelings, but male geminis to me act in similar ways.
Yessss, Aquarius is the best sign and um I think Aquarius is an air sign, and apparently they match well with other air signs and fire signs.

Edit by lemondrop .

The compatibility is about getting along with a particular Sign. Thus, Water sign has to pair up with Earth Sign. Or a Fire sign should be paired up with smothering subdued or submissive Sign.

Well, as I was born on the first Cancer day, the horoscope says I must have inherited several characteristics from the previous zodiacal sign, so Gemini ♊️
I like to think that I’ve got three signs instead of only one ahah. Cancer, Gemini and Aquarium ♋️♊️♒️

So, I'm also an Aquarius ! :') but when I read my horoscope on newspapers, it's either super cool, or terrible !
Do you believe in zodiac signs compatibility ? How could I find my ascendant ? Did you read something about it ?

I've done research on my horoscope chart, there's your sun sign: which is your basic ego and personality your moon sign: which is your inner self and deepest emotions, your rising sign: is how you come across to others your mercury: is how you speak, think & learn your venus: your romantic side & affections your mars: your energy and actions your jupiter: is your good fortune & expansions your saturn: is your limitations & convictions your uranus: is your change & disruption in your life your neptune: is your subconscious & the way you express yourself your pluto: is your deepest secrets & energies within transformation then there is lilith, s node, and n node: lilith is your worst scenerios, n node: is your destiny and future, s node: is your past life and you want to reach the goal of your n node

just watch videos on youtube and research, I feel like after i've found all my signs and really understood my inner self, it makes sense now why i am the way i am. That is just my opinion though, it was really fun to make a horoscope chart, and I believe what mine says just because its specifically me instead of an app or newspaper like you take your birthday, your date of birth, your sign and figure all of it out. I recommend getting a bullet journal and making a horoscope chart for yourself, so if you ever forget eho you are and your purpose in life, you can go back and read it (:

I'm cancer