Jokes Anything and everything

That was my special dedication for you 🙂
Anyway, I had promised to poste another episode of Darren's life, but I completely forgot. That's when I told you this one that I remembered that I completely squized it.
And if I don't forget it, maybe a new episode soon. I'll call it Darren and the Aliens. But I just need time to adapt it.
Aww 🙂

#jokes#
Someone says I was sleeping and browsing my phone, so my father entered the house and found me like this, so he said: Who sees you thinks that you are a pregnant woman!!

I got angry, but I hid it inside me and said, "This is my father, I can't argue with him because of what he said."
After a while he came back to me... He looked for a while and then said; Did my words bother you?? I answered: Yes
Ali replied: Do not be angry. Because anger is harmful to the health of the fetus 😂

The husband got out of the car and opened the door for his wife, and she said to him how beautiful you are when you are romantic😗. He said the door does not open from the inside 😂

A woman enters a butcher's shop just before closing and asks: Do you still have chicken?

The butcher opens his refrigerator, takes out his remaining chicken and puts it on the scale.
The chicken weighs * 1.5 kg *.
The woman looks at the chicken and checks the scale, then asks:
“Do you have one a little bigger than this?”
The butcher puts the chicken back in the fridge and then takes out the same chicken but this time, he puts his thumb out.
the huge cunningly on the edge of the electronic balance,;
The scale indicator now shows 2 kg.
The lady said....
"It's wonderful."
“I'll take both chickens, please!

In such cases, you immediately realize the importance of being honest.
So far, the butcher's head is still stuck in the refrigerator Searches for the first chicken😂 .

Don't forget:
Always tell the truth! Lies often make you aware .

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.