What's the best thing you like about autumn? Anything and everything

I like the mountain to become yellow and red, I like the sunrise and sunset which are more gentle than any other season. I like the wind and sky which is soft and high. So tell me what are you seeing in this season, around you.

A milk tea haha.it must be easy see in china right,and around many place.in my eyes,the T-shirt turn to sweater,sun become shy and wind come to my life more frequently.hot pot is ready in my home.And last,kids have to go to school .some is not far away from home,some is far,may be next time see that kid is many years ago.

I love the colours of autumn and the fact that you can take your beautiful halfway thin jumpers out of the closet. It is the perfect season to look at the orange colours of nature while drinking your favourite tea and reading your favourite book, wrapped in your favourite blanket.

I love the changing leaves. And it is the most pleasant time of year, temperature wise. It's comfortable to be outside, perhaps a sweater or light jacket, and cool enough for good sleep at night. Fall is my favorite time of year!

I like the cooler temperatures in autumn. I love the brisk mornings and then the cooler evenings.

The US is a big place and different areas have different things occur during the seasons. In my area there are very few trees that change color during autumn. We have a lot of trees that remain green year round so our forested hills are green for the most part. There will be some sparse areas of color here and there.

I have only been in the New England area which is known for their beautiful fall colors once during fall and it was spectacular. I hope to visit there again during autumn someday.

The colours in the woods - and that the heat of summer is gone.

I like when the leaves fall off the trees and they change colors. Also when the people bundle up with scarves and hat,s and boots.

Il semble que chaque fois que je lève mes yeux de ma vie trés occupé, c'est l'automne, un nouveau automne. Les feuilles changent de couleur, les températures baissent, l'air est sec et limpide. L'automne me semble toujours un début. Je l'aime. Aussi, automne est mon fois préfé'ré pour visiter Paris.

It seems like whenever I look up from my busy life, it's autumn again--the leaves turning, the temperatures dropping, the air turning dry and crystal clear. For me, autumn always seems like a beginning. I love it. And it's my favorite time to visit Paris.

Edit by jimhale .

I love the leaves changing color, weather getting cooler, and the aroma and taste of warm spices in the air. I love the excitement and joy of festive decors, food and celebrations that everyone look forward to.
I love how its t right time to go hiking and camping. I love everything Autumn and winter.

Thank you for starting this forum. 🙂 <3

I like coming home and seeing a pot of mellow white tea brewing; I also love how the trees shed their leaves - it’s almost like renewing oneself. I especially love celebrating the Mid Autumn festival.

Moi j'adore la color des feuilles des arbres, qui forment une tapis coloré... c'est la saison la plus romantique !

(sorry, I would prefer to write in French to practice)

I like that great smell of burnt wood from the chimneys when I get out... I love that smell. I also love the different colours of trees due to the fall of the leafs... Beautiful

I really like pumpkins pies :')

Melancholia

Well. I like watching the cacophony of colors in the slow dance of fallen leaves along the streets.

I love the smell in the air. We get really beautiful colors where I live. Plus apples. Apple pie, apple picking, candy apples, we even have an apple fest!

I love maroons.

Leaf colors and smell of incoming Christmas!