Do you guys believe in ghosts?) Anything and everything

I believe that there are definitely ghosts, especially in old places with a rich history.

I guess I believe in ghosts

No. But I still love listening to ghost stories and paranormal experiences of others. I never doubt what other people say they saw 🙂

no

No, I don't, but like @Boats_on_a_lake I love ghosts stories, especially when they appear in old legends🤩

Yes, I think there are ghosts walking down on our earth. There are a lot of recordings from urbexy exploration of haunted places confirming that 😉

I believe in parallel universe theorem that exist everywhere even around us. But they might be different dimension. Probably in different dimension. How can we see something that it come from different dimension than we living one. So I believe in Ghost and some other mysterious kind of things. And we can't see them. They are from different dimension. That's how I believe. Open topic to talk. Very interesting subject. 🙂

Yes I believe in ghosts.

I can't wholeheartedly say that I don't believe in them. Most probably I want to believe in them since I like the idea of spooky mansions, old eerie castles with rumorous and notorious tales of past. The word "haunted" is kinda tempting and enigmatic for curious minds. “The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”. When we are not able to explain something, as a reflex we start to produce stories led by our darkest fears and it reveals how weak our mind is against the term of "truth".

Yes I do, there was a ghost in my previous house, and it was kinda scary haha

I do not believe in ghosts or other supernatural entities. If you learn how many portions of the brain are required to do things like seeing, hearing, speaking, tasting, smelling and touching you have to question how any of those human things we do would be able to be done by some sort of energy without the underlying structure and chemistry of a human brain.

I do believe in ghosts especially as someone who has seen paranormal activity.

Maybe I do

Yes. I saw one, my ancle too.

I thought they were real when I was a child, then I don’t anymore...

I have never actually seen a ghost, I have lived in haunted places though. Seen lots of shadow people, have had strange things happen. One story, I lived in a house with a lot of activity, my brother moved in and one time a stainless steel mixing bowl disappeared. About six months later we saw it in the middle of the backyard, strange.

I think it is an interesting concept and I respect people who do believe in them, but I don't myself.

I think we can't use science as we know it today as a convincing argument for non-existence of ghosts.
I think modern horror films discredited the idea of their existence. And that's not the case only for ghosts. One day, a friend of mine who is hindou made a mantra and someone said he watched Naruto too much. Another day, I spoke to someone about scandinave mythology. And when I talked about Thor, he said he didn't like Marvel. So, pop culture destroyed lots of legends.
To come back to ghosts, I think lots of people believing in paranormal see it everywhere. So, we have on one side people who don't believe in ghotts, maintaining they don't exist, believing reality is only the material world. On the other side, there are people who see ghosts when something they don't understand is happenining.
I believe in ghosts (or unless I won't be surprised if they exist), but when something fishy is going on, I prefer admitting that a ghost is the cause of it, only if there is not another explaination. And until now, I'm not totally sure I've met a ghost.
I think if there are other plans with different frequences, ghosts can exist, and we can see them when the vibrations of our two plans go on a similar frequence.