What is your favorite Place? Anything and everything

Warszawa,polska

my garden where i can be myself or this small Village in Croatia where i spend 2 weeks every year

I still haven. T🤔

NewZealand, where I would like just listen to the whisper of wind.

Montmartre!
It's a district in the 18th arrondissement of Paris, right next to where I live. It's located on a hill and it's so beautiful, very different in feel and architecture from the rest of Paris, and you can have a great view of the city from the top! I started running daily a few days ago, and I go there very often when I do.

My favourite place is with my grandpa on the soortplace or a restaurant or my bed 🤣 but I really like the nature. So I often sit at a little river or something like that

Lyon!! J'adore la ville!!

My bed and my kitchen.

Yosemite. I feel as if I'm in a very special place every time I visit. I like both the valley with 3000 foot cliffs surrounding you and the Tuolumne Meadows area in the highlands with some wonderful peaks, granite domes and a few lakes.

Ice Caves in Vatnajökull Glacier. Unworldly

My house and couch

I think all countries are an amazing places,i was in thailand in January and the place was amazing in jungle.... but i love many places

my mind. At times I welcome my thoughts

Any ocean view, it’s just so calming to look at the sea. Makes you think of life itself

My hometown, the place where I was born and raised up.

Home, sweet home...
City, sweet city...
Country, sweet country...