Breakfast Anything and everything

What is the most famous breakfast dish from your country?

Croissant of course. But in reality, people are eating more tartine de beurre et confiture bread with butter and jam or a bowl of cereals. What about your country in the Philippines?

Croissant of course. But in reality, people are eating more tartine de beurre et confiture bread with butter and jam or a bowl of cereals. What about your country in the Philippines?
Probably Rice and eggs with either fish or any meat (hotdog or corned beef)

I think in Chile we have tea, or coffee, with toast with avocado, or butter

Porridge or fried eggs I guess.
Sometimes people make "poor student" (it us a name of this dish, haha), it is white bread fried with egg and sugar

Rice and currt in sri lanka

Sorry curry

hello everyone! i'm Claudia from Italy and the breakfast in my beautiful country consists of: cappuccino, (or alternatively: coffee also decaffeinated, tea, latte macchiato or other), orange juice, brioche of various flavors, yogurt, bread, butter, jam, cake( a real continental breakfast) 🙂
Did i make you hungry?

hello everyone! i'm Claudia from Italy and the breakfast in my beautiful country consists of: cappuccino, (or alternatively: coffee also decaffeinated, tea, latte macchiato or other), orange juice, brioche of various flavors, yogurt, bread, butter, jam, cake( a real continental breakfast) 🙂
Did i make you hungry?

That actually sounds good.

Hi I am Sinchana from South India. The most famous dish in my country is Masala Dosa. It is basically a crispy rice pancake( very thin) with dry potato curry and spicy green chilli and coriander chutney. It is best paired with a hot beverage, especially filtered coffee, which is so damn famous here.

cappuccino and croissant or a coffee

A flour tortilla with mashed beans, grated cheese and butter, we call it "Baleada" but some people also eat, scrambled eggs, beans, corn tortillas, cheese and butter!
And in some cases we just drink coffee and eat bread!

In China, Youtiao, soy milk, hot dried noodles, these are the most common. In southern China, there are glutinous rice, fish balls, and pho (very similar to those in Vietnam). In northern China, such as Tianjin, there is a food called pancakes, which are large pancakes made from multi-grain noodles with eggs, lettuce, mustard, sweet noodle sauce, and the most important kind of fried noodles. In the northwest, such as Xi'an, people eat Liangpi, Roujiamo (Chinese-style hamburger) for breakfast, and mutton steamed bun. In Urumqi, Xinjiang, people eat naan for breakfast (a very delicious flatbread, a bit like what Saudis eat), drink milk tea, and eat roast lamb. In Yunnan (near Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos), people drink coffee in the morning

Cafe con pan con palta y huevo obvio, desayuno de dioses.

The full English breakfast; bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes and tea or coffee, I guess?

In Germany it's always bread. Breat and cheese or something like that. Maybe an egg, but often just bread. Or (I don't know the english word) mill with some cornflakes or chocolate

I think Brötchen are very popular in Germany as well. If you ever have breakfast at a german bakery or café, you will most likely find some kind of Brötchen (bread rolls) with maybe a cup of coffee or tea and an egg or something like that.