Grief Anything and everything

Hey, what are your thoughts on grief? How would you (I don’t know how to say this properly), let go of it?

Hello Lemondrop, which kind of grief?
There are different ways depending of what you are trying to go over, in my opinion

Thanks for responding; I think maybe the grief you would experience over losing a loved one? This isn’t for myself but rather because I need some advice on how to comfort my friend.

Just be there for him or her, take him/her to a new place to distract them... thats my advice.. works for me too haha

My cousin was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last month and we lost her last week. She was only 57. She was my big sister and best friend. She was the first born in our generation and full of life. It was a hard blow for all who were close to her. The only other significant loss I experienced was the death of my maternal grandmother back in the late 90s. I was so distraught that I opted not to attend her funeral. If your friend asks for any advice, just simply say they're loved ones always be in their heart.

My cousin was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last month and we lost her last week. She was only 57. She was my big sister and best friend. She was the first born in our generation and full of life. It was a hard blow for all who were close to her. The only other significant loss I experienced was the death of my maternal grandmother back in the late 90s. I was so distraught that I opted not to attend her funeral. If your friend asks for any advice, just simply say they're loved ones always be in their heart.
Thank you, and I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you. I hope your friend's friend rests in peace.