How are you spending this quarantine? Anything and everything

hi guys 😃 what are you doing? How are you spending this quarantine? Are you improving your skills?
I'm reading a lot and I'm watching tv series of course but i'd like to learn something more.
So tell me about your quarantine

I am writing my degree thesis, which has been postponed due to the quarantine. I also started a new series on netflix, it's about Freud.But netflix has lowered the quality of the streaming due to the numerous connections.
Mai una gioia.

I am writing my degree thesis, which has been postponed due to the quarantine. I also started a new series on netflix, it's about Freud.But netflix has lowered the quality of the streaming due to the numerous connections.
Mai una gioia.

ahahah xD I'm watching Freud too.
good luck for your thesis 😃 You can write without distractions and without being tempted to go out 😉

I always have a lot of homework and I study online. Besides I read a lot and watch something interesting on YouTube. Maybe I should try knitting, it would be a useful skill.
More of that, I have no need to go out.

I always have a lot of homework and I study online. Besides I read a lot and watch something interesting on YouTube. Maybe I should try knitting, it would be a useful skill.

Yes Elizaveta, it is an important skill to learn *-*
Would you like to share the topic of your interesting books?

I read and hear music. and the homework that my teacher gives me online.

Bird watching and reading

Spend time with my father 😊 and make my homework

I'm reading books,too. Sadly, I have to learn a lot for my tests though. It's actually really cool to be at home because I get to spend a lot of time with my family again but I feel the tension is slowly rising up. I mean no one is used to be together for that long and little by little some issues are stirring up and eventually we'll fight. I see that coming 😂. Especially with my younger sister.

You are right, knitting is an useful skill ! I started 3 or 4 years, and I really like it ! As a first knitting project, you can do a scarf with big knitting needles and soft yarn. Enjoy ! 😉

I volunteered for this outbreak, A temperature check is set at the village crossing, Take the temperature of the people in the village, To protect the health of his family, To give back to society,Do your part.you come on.

Working at home, reading books and watching series on netflix.. but i get bored 😑

taking classes digitally and watching netflix 😉

I'm enjoying this moment to read some books and also to discover a new skill, in this case it's sewing! I'd sewed 2 pijamas, they turned out pretty good!

I'm studying a lot: my university finally approved exams in remote mode. I took one last one and I have another one tomorrow. Then I can catch up with the videolessons because I am terribly late with all the courses.
So... basically uni is hard as usual minus the fun of having friends to share it with. In the free time I read, watch Netflix and play D&D with friends on skype. But this period is bad for me because I really miss human interaction!

I am reading a lot of books... looks like I am not the only one here!

Luckily, as you guys already said, with the internet we still have a huge amount of opportunities.
Imagine the same situation 30/40 years ago: playing pac-man with an "amiga" pc, radio and few books from the local bookstore. Then? 🙁

I've been fortunate enough to telework from home but my husband has to go into work. Not too bad though. When meetings are boring or irrelevant I put the computer on mute and practice my saxophone. My daughter had to come home from college and she's planning on setting up a dance studio in the basement to pass the time and do her conservatory work for her classes.

Good luck to everyone!!! Stay healthy and happy. This well be over before you know it 🙂

I cooking cakes and whatching tv.
Two twice a week a follow an English course.