Are you vegetarien or vegan? Me I am ;) Anything and everything

These should be a life choice you make for your self and not for others. Unfortunately in the UK vegans don't understand this, vegetarians do and that's why I like them over vegans. Vegans here are violent angry people who try to convert people, it's like a cult. Case in point, https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6504205/amp/Vegan-demonstrators-form-human-chain-meat-aisle-Waitrose.html this happened recently.
P. S I am a carnivore I love my animals.

Hey NicoDominic !
I'm agree with you: vegans could be very extrems.
And sometimes It's not well.

Yes ! Its absolutly a personal choice. We can just partage our feeling with peaceful and without evil.

My Brothers and my father love also animals almost dogs and they enjoy too meat.
It's the liberty, the perception and a question of personnality!

But are you agree with the fact that industry of consumation isn't correct. Animals aren't well traded. I Don't know if my English is understanding... I m not strong!

but nice to meet you!🙂

The UK is the leading force of animal welfare, any meat that enters the UK needs to be Checked to our standard, most vegans use outside sources for there propaganda, usually 2nd or 3rd world slaughter houses. I once got in an argument with a vegan over this, apparantly I was wrong on everything somehow, also this vegan was well over weight, how does that happen if you only eat vegetables seeds and fruit? It just irritates me, v we getarians though are so nice and don't like to be a bother. But that's the UK.

Hi! I am a vegetarian since two years and it isn't hard at all. I tried to be vegan one month, but I can't continue because my parents would not appreciate at all, and I don't want to be the only vegan in my family.

Absolutely not, because people should eat all kind of food to maintain the balance of trace elements in their body. So in my opinion, eating vegetable only is unhealthy. But I don't have the right to insult vegans or vegetarians.

Fleisch ist mein Leben. Ich kann nicht ohne Fleisch leben.

Nope, because I like meat (somewhat, I could avoid it but it’s somewhat good… however I COULD NOT AVOID CHEESE THAT’S TOO IMPORTANT) and I don’t really care for animals whose intelligence is too different from homo sapiens (yet I mostly care for humans).

My empathy is already deficient for humans, it won’t start acting regular and consistent for other mammals… :')

I've been vegetarian since I was 7. I hate the thought of eating an animal plus there are no bad health effects, so why not? I am a kind of vegan, in my house we have vegan butter, cheese, and egg replacer, though we still eat dairy products when we feel like it.

I preferes eat meat becauset i go to gym i need eat much meat and fish but also frut and salad, i think and try eat of all, this is best for the health

I would like to be vegetarian (I almost stopped eating meat since this year) and wanted to discover some vegan restaurants in my city, but I found it so difficult. I am a person with allergies; walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, sesame, coconut – all of those things are mostly in every meal, especially in desserts. 🙁

I´m a vegetarien (: