What language would you like to learn? Anything and everything

lot lot

I would like to learn: Russain , Polish, Spanish and Italian 🙂

Too many that I want to learn lol.
I speak Chinese!!!
English in Taiwan must learn, and I most want to learn French and German, because I aspire side dishes! I also want to learn Italian so go the romantic Italian holiday would be more convenient. Russian text is very special, and I really want to learn.

my lovely language is arabic and I like deutsch too

I would like to learn Norwegian and French. 🙂 And Indonesian too. 🙂

Italianen would be sweet, after that French, Spanish and Swedish

I like Deutsch, Spanish, French

I would like to learn irish and french. I think the culture of the irish is beautiful and french is a beautiful language i think

I would love to learn Icelandic and improve my German. Dutch is the most beautiful language, obviously... No I'll say British English is a lovely language

I would like to learn telegu!!! alien alien alien

need to learn korean!!! but it's so hard...

I love french!! it’s a beautiful language (I speak dutch)

I'm Italian, but I'd like to learn romanian language. I know, it's strange 🙂

Portuguese!

last year i did an exchange with Portugal, and i still have some friends there with who I would like to talk portuguese :3

The most beuatiful language for me is Kurdish and I want to learn Finish because it's a nice language🙂

Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish... Oh my God, as many as possible.

Me i love the pronounciation of portuguese with the schh in adios etc.😉

But im afraid there only is a spanish cours in my school i go to it and yeah the language is so sweet and wild and especially when boys speak it they re almost automatically so sweet but think portuguese is a little sweeter
I♡this both languages and hope ill speak spanish fluently in order to talk with a spanish boy once XD
im also interested in dutch cause it sounds so relaxed and optimistic but some also mentioned it sounds agressive and theyve got reason! 🙂

I like to speak English and spanish

Please say what do you think about german how does it sound like
Would be happy about each answer🙂