What language would you like to learn? Anything and everything

Hi everybody ! ๐Ÿ™‚

What is, for you, the most beautiful language in the world? And which one would you like to learn, and why?

Well i don't know which is the best one but i'd like to speak russian ๐Ÿ™‚

I'd like speak spanish!! This is the most spoken language in the world and I think the should be awesome know it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have always wanted to learn spanish, i think that spanish is the most sexiest language in the world! ๐Ÿ™‚ every time i hear some guy speaks spanish, i feel like i am going to faint! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

japaneseeee *_*

I am russian and i already like you haha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I think French is beautifu

I like french)

My no.1 is Italian but right now I'm obsessed with Scandinavian languages, especially Finnish.

Mee too! ๐Ÿ™‚
I'd like to learn Finnish but it's a bit difficult from me, because it's quite different from Italian.

i'd like to learn Italian ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

I'd also like to learn Italian .It's a very beautiful language . And I really like Italy . Hope to visit it next year ๐Ÿ™‚

I am russian and i already like you haha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I think French is beautifu
Haha i'm french, and if you want to learn it, i have to tell you that's it's really difficult to learnt it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Me i liked to improve my english or my spanish, but i think that the italian it's the more sexiest language in the world (after spanish! ๐Ÿ˜›), and japanese because when i heard someone speaking in japanese, i find that so cuuuute!

I want to improve my Russian and German (which is awful) and learn new languages - Icelandic, Hungarian and Finnish ๐Ÿ™‚

French

Hi all!
My best lenquage is ofcousie russian)but i love german too)

Now I'm bilingual: Italian and German, because I'm Italian and I've studied in Germany. I really love the German language โ™ฅ I also speak English and a bit Spanish. I would like to learn so many languages, I love foreign languages!!

English ! <3