Give your Gratitude to Universe (spirituality) Everyday life and customs

Do you thank the universe, every morning after you wakes up and before you go to bed at night?
Some ppl may ask that 'why we need to do that'
It is connected with the low of attraction and true power of universe. But there is a reason beyond that.

As I think the fact that you could wake up in the morning means that you are still alive. But the morning you woke up, there are thousands of ppl this world who are unable to wake up again (they are in the sleep of death) It happens every day. Thousands of ppl who went to the bed never see the light of Sun again. If you are wake up in the morning means you are a lucky person among them. Thank the universe for giving you that luck.

And the reason you should thank universe before you sleep is this. At the end of the day, you may have a feeling of dissatisfaction about the day. But during the day you have got food for your hunger, didn't you? You have got a vehicle to travel, and you have found a place not to get wet in rain or got an umbrella to keep you getting sun burnt. right?
There are many people in this world who have no food, no vehicle even cannot effort for public transportation and don't even have a place to cover from rain or sunlight. you are lucky again in that regard.

So, say Thank You universe. It doesn't cost money :>

Maybe you are alive and got food because it was determined to be this way?
If a pebble got pushed by the wind from a top of a mountain, it doesn't have to thank the universe for rollingg down. It simply had to roll down.

Yes, thanks for the universe🙂

[...] As I think the fact that you could wake up in the morning means that you are still alive. But the morning you woke up, there are thousands of ppl this world who are unable to wake up again (they are in the sleep of death) It happens every day. Thousands of ppl who went to the bed never see the light of Sun again. [...]

I thank the deep sleep.
When I wake up, the problems reappear.
Blessed be the timeless sleep.
If after death there is this peaceful timeless sleep, then all the turbulent illusions of life are ephemeral.

"The universe is empty space and creatures exist only to demonstrate and reaffirm our isolation. I have never met anyone, I have done nothing but stumble against monkey shadows." (Emil Cioran)

Edited by Lucid_Sentinel .