๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“ PPG University > Highly sensitive persons ๐Ÿ™„๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ฎ Everyday life and customs

Hi everybody! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

For PPG University I wanted to write for some time a lesson about highly sensitive persons. It is a very important and difficult topic for me, but I hope that people are patient and maybe want to read it. ๐Ÿ™

Yesterday I could not sleep very well so I tried to write feelings about it. We go on our holiday tomorrow for two weeks so I have to write the lesson or answer questions after we come back. I am sorry for that delay. ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

But now I can share the feelings:

Sometimes it feels like a fight, but you can't win it.
Sometimes you feel like you are not normal, but you are too.
Friends are friends, but do they think you are weird?
It is stupid to think that. But you can't help it.

If people see blue. You also see red and green.
Why you see that too? And others not? Or they don't care? Why should you care? But you do.
If people say something unimportant or just for fun. You think about it and if maybe they mean something.
Like a hidden message. But they didnt say it. But still maybe.
Your head is like soup. But smile happy, so you are normal. Also if you are afraid or feel panicky.

If somebody leaves you, the reason is not important. You panic.
Why did they leave and who else will leave?
You are alone again even if you are not.

Breath in and breath out and try making yourself calm.
It is ok if you are anxious. But dont say it loud.

Emojis are nice and you love them.
Because they forgive you and dont judge you.
And they are cute. They are always ready for you even if they are not real.
But the world is not an emoji.

Maybe tell the world you are not sick, but you just see also red and green.
Maybe they still think you are weird even if they dont show it. That hurts.
Even if it should not hurt.

But maybe it still helps to tell the world about the red and green.
So that other not so weird persons are understood a little and they are also seen.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading these feelings. ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ

If you have questions or if i must say something later about the topic, you can post it below. Sorry I can only reply after we get back from vacation in two weeks. I hope everybody has a nice summer!! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿฉทโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi Yue,

thank you for this great contribution.
It could be a song text, it is definetly a poem.
It is sensitive and strong.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
I already put it in NEWS-Report

Christine

Edited by H_E_A_R_T .

Thank you very much Christine!! That is very kind of you! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

It is very difficult to write about feelings if you dont know if other people understand them or if they think they are weird or stupid. But I hope it helps understanding them maybe a little bit. ๐Ÿ™

I am curious if there are more high sensitive persons here on PPG. I only know of one very nice person who is that way too and she is one of my best friends here because we understand each other and she has a heart from gold. ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’›

Wow Yue, those are really deep feelings๐Ÿ˜ฒI can really relate to these feelingโ˜บ๏ธsome months ago I had a very bad period of my Life and I honestly felt something like this๐Ÿ˜ŒThank you for sharing this๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very much Lawrence!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I hope that now the bad period for you is over and that you feel a lot better. Maybe even because you had the bad period that you now love the good things that you have even more! ๐ŸŒˆโญโญ

Wow! This is really beautiful, and I feel like it's just so relatable to me. I think it's great you try to educate people about highly sensitive people, and to show a different perspective to the world.
Thank you for this!

Hi Sophia (hoii!) ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you very much for your nice comment!! Dankjewel!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

It is a difficult topic to write about because it is about feelings and thoughts that other persons maybe dont have in the same way. And if you think differently about things, it is sometimes difficult to understand the other person and to explain things clearly. So I just wrote like what is in my head when things happen. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have a lot of similar feelings and thoughts maybe you are also highly sensitive? Even if some things are different because it is not always the same for every person. I hope that you are well and that your feelings are positive and nice. ๐ŸŽ€โญโญ