Dishes from all over the world! Everyday life and customs

Eating is an joyful thing in our lifes! Share the nice food of your hometown or the food that gives you a deep impression!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi Yeeeeep!! You started a very nice forum post! ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ™‚ We have a PPG restaurant which you can read here and the menu so far is:

SMALL DISHES

- Charcuterie platter/board (Bayonne ham, saucisson (dry sausage), cooked ham, wild boar and rabbit pรขtรฉ on bread) (Lianshen) ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–
- Carrot-Ginger-Soup (Christine-He_art)๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿฅ„
- Pumpkin soup (with salted butter and fresh cream) (Lianshen) ๐Ÿฅฃ๐Ÿฅ„
- Whole wheat baguette (Lianshen) ๐Ÿฅ–
- Buckwheat (french styled) bread (with taste of hazelnuts) (Lianshen) ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅœ

MAIN DISHES

- Complete buckwheat flour crรชpe (ham, emmental or gruyรจre cheese, egg) (Lianshen) ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅš
- Red deer venison (black pepper sauce) with roasted potatoes (Lianshen) ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฅ”
- Schnitzel with pommes (Emmi) ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ”
- Margherita cheese pizza (Lawrence) ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿง€
- Roast pizza with roast Parsa (Mimi)๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ—
- Spaghetti with tomato Sauce (Lawrence) ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ…
- Spelt-Mie Noodles with sweet pepper, onions and soy sauce (Christine-He_art) ๐Ÿœ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿง…
- Chicken with soy sauce, rice and sesame seeds and choy sum in oyster sauce (Yue) ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿš
- Tuna sushi (Daniel) ๐Ÿฃ
- Bibimbap with sidedish of Kimchi (Happy)๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฅข๐Ÿฅข
- Gong Bao Chicken (Daniel) ๐Ÿ—

CHILD MENU

- Alphabet-Noodle-Soup (Christine-He_art) ๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿ” 
- Poffertjes (baby pancakes) with powder sugar (Yue) ๐Ÿฅž ๐Ÿง‚
- Milanese cutlet (breaded and fried slices of veal) with fries and a salad (Lawrence) ๐Ÿฅฉ ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฅ—
- Hachis parmentier (minced beef with very small pieces of carrots and onions mixed together with a layer of mashed potatoes above it and a crunchy topping of mixed bread crust and cheese) (Lianshen) ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿง…๐Ÿฅš

DESSERT

- Ice cream with hot hot berries and whipped cream on top (Emmi) ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿซ
- Apple pie with cream and a fruit bowl (Daniel) ๐Ÿฐ
- Sugar cake with ore, baking powder and milk (Mare) ๐Ÿฅง
- Korean rice cakes (Happy) ๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸฅŸ
- Chocolate mousse cake (Lianshen) ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿซ
- Puff pastry pockets with fruits of the seasons on vanilla sauce (Christine-He_art) ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅญ

DRINKS

- Lapsang souchong tea (Christine-He_art) ๐Ÿซ–
- Strawberry mint bubble tea (Yue) ๐Ÿง‹๐Ÿ“
- Coke with icecubes (Daniel) ๐Ÿฅค
- Fanta (Lawrence) ๐Ÿงƒ
- Chocolate milk with sugar (Mare)๐Ÿซ™๐Ÿง‹
- Breton cider (Lianshen) ๐Ÿน
- Spanish Maeloc apple cider (Mare) ๐Ÿน ๐ŸŽ
- Pinot noir Bourgogne red wine (Lianshen) ๐Ÿท
- Soju (Happy)๐Ÿถ ONLY for 18 or older eaters!!

I hope that the list above gives you a nice start for your forum post because we need more yummy dishes!! I hope you get many more answers and I will also look a lot at what others say for good suggestions!! ่ฐข่ฐข!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

And China has Gong Bao Chicken too!๐Ÿ˜

In China we don't eat turkey, it doesn't taste good.

Well actually it is Kung Pao, not Gong Bao...๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok i correct the dish on the list! ๐Ÿ˜› But I think we can add a lot of other nice dishes maybe!! So your question in the forum post is a very good one so let's see if people have new suggestions!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Turkeys will cry when the Christmas comes!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Ok i correct the dish on the list! ๐Ÿ˜› But I think we can add a lot of other nice dishes maybe!! So your question in the forum post is a very good one so let's see if people have new suggestions!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Oh sorry, What I meant was China has a cuisine called Kung Pao Chicken๐Ÿ˜…

And I also look forward to those great suggestions!

I loooove so many foods! But Norway doesn't really have any good Norwegian dishes in my opinion.... So I'll stick to food from elsewhere lol

I loooove so many foods! But Norway doesn't really have any good Norwegian dishes in my opinion.... So I'll stick to food from elsewhere lol

But do you have a favourite Annika from food elsewhere? ๐Ÿ˜Š

But do you have a favourite Annika from food elsewhere? ๐Ÿ˜Š

There are waaay to many delicous foods to choose one in my opinion.... Also I don't even know the name of some of the dishes I like

Paella, empanada

Mosselen friet

Mosselen friet

In my country I see sometimes people eat that. ๐Ÿ™‚