Worst Cuisine Everyday life and customs

Which cuisine is the worst in ur opinion?

⚠️This forum is not intended to hurt anyone, its just people that will give their opinions on stuff, its not ur fault if some1 doesnt like ur countries cuisine

⚠️Everyone's tastes are different.

Edited by Arabian_Princess .

Let me ask: Whats the sense of it? Nobody knows your or the others cousin?!

Let me ask: Whats the sense of it? Nobody knows your or the others cousin?!
Umm i dont really understand u
Its an interesting topic to me, u dont need to answer in u dont wanna

I dont really like Indian Cuisine

Without being nasty: why is it interesting for you to know that?

Because she isnt a nazi communist

She is also 14 , not 41

I like learning about different preferances and different tastes etc

Look at all the other forums i made, theyre all regarding what diff people like etc

She is also 14 , not 41

Complete nonsense comment, so I dont have to ask because Im 40, interesting view....

And Just because you live in Iran: Especially you in your nation should not make jokes about Nazis!

Your Mullahs and Ajatollah are not far away from it!

She is also 14 , not 41

Complete nonsense comment, so I dont have to ask because Im 40, interesting view....

And Just because you live in Iran: Especially you in your nation should not make jokes about Nazis!

Your Mullahs and Ajatollah are not far away from it!

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

We will see 😃

I will hope for you, obviously you have absolutely no understanding from what you write or talk!

I will hope for you, obviously you have absolutely no understanding from what you write or talk!
Yes i dont, i know it .

Whats the problem of it ? Is having no fear a bad thing ?

Dont talk with me anymore , if im nonsense in this world😃

I expected to see not so interesting comments, but I just get a godwin point instead, right away, in the most ironic way possible.

In order not to be completely out of topic:
THe worst """cuisine""" is obviously English """food""" or whatever it is supposed to be called like. Everyone knows it.

I expected to see not so interesting comments, but I just get a godwin point instead, right away, in the most ironic way possible.

In order not to be completely out of topic:
THe worst """cuisine""" is obviously English """food""" or whatever it is supposed to be called like. Everyone knows it.

Hmm, but have u ever tasted Trifle?
Have u tried Indian food b4? Its 100x worse

Actually, English food isnt so bad, they have sausages and fish and chips

Edited by Arabian_Princess .

Theres also a forum for the best cuisine btw

Idk, I'd Say some scandinavian country, probably norway Because It has the mist disgusting food in the world🇳🇴Sry to all norwegian people🙏

About this I have to tell a Lil Story:
Last week out teacher said to make a research on an european food of our choice. So I made the most disgusting food in the world🤣The smalahove that Is the head of a dead sheep🤮My presentation got a 10/10🤩😅

British “food”

Idk, I'd Say some scandinavian country, probably norway Because It has the mist disgusting food in the world🇳🇴Sry to all norwegian people🙏

About this I have to tell a Lil Story:
Last week out teacher said to make a research on an european food of our choice. So I made the most disgusting food in the world🤣The smalahove that Is the head of a dead sheep🤮My presentation got a 10/10🤩😅

I can attest that cooking isn't really something in Norway. I remember I spent 10-15 min to simply pick 5-10 tomatoes that weren't half rotten at the supermarket (half of them were lost within 2 days and I just bought can of tomatoes after that), or that I had to learn to bake bread very quickly for the bread there isn't really good.

In their defense though, the climate is harsh in Norway and there is a lot of import for almost anything. This apart, they are good for game meat!
(we eat the head of animals in other places too, but yep, the smalahove looks quite unappetizing 😂)