Is making friends a MUST? Everyday life and customs

If someone can be happy everyday without friends, do you think this person still have to make friends?

According to me, not having a single friend is not at all good for our health.
Like a wise man once said "The realer you are, the smaller your friend circle. The fake-r you are, the bigger your friend circle"
But this doesn't mean to have NO friends. For me, my friends are my mentors, and my bff is my 2nd mother, you can say. Whenever, I'm hopeless, or sad, I call up my friends. They are available for me 24/7 (Not exactly 24/7 but you get the point)

I can be all crazy with them. I can tell them anything because I know they won't judge. They know all my deepest secrets which my family doesn't even know. I can do all sorts of crimes with them (well not murder like crimes obvi XD). In virtual school when we have really hard coding assignments we can do it together, help each other, sometimes even cheat together. Because I know, they won't spill the beans to any teacher/betray me. I can trust them with the bottom of my heart and tell them all about my crushes because I know, they won't give the information to someone else who'll get totally enraged i.e - my parents.

Now coming to your question, I don't think it is physically possible for any human being to be mentally happy with friends or without having anyone to share their emotions. On this site, too, people say that they don't have a single friends. I don't believe that, if you are homeschooled then it may be believable but it isn't possible for a school going person to have NO friends. And yes, I do believe that someone who is happy everyday without friends still needs to make friends. It'll make that person a lil more merrier and won't want to go through loneliness/depression ever again.

Ofcourse it is

Humen are social beeings so everybody needs at least some social contact
Some do more than others and if you are happy with you life the way it is i think its ok the have no close friends because its your life and you have to live it and be ok with it
But keep in mind that things might cange one day and maybe then you wish you had made some friends in thw past

It is not a must but the nature of mankind. Chronic social solitude may cause serious asthenic reactions. Brain structure get affected by social isolation in the prefrontal cortex and the limbic system. "In 1972, French scientist Michel Siffre conducted what continues to be the longest self-isolation experiment in history by being alone in a Texas cave for 6 months without human contact. Siffre documented his thoughts during the experiment and the results were quite shocking. After a few months, Siffre writes that he could “barely string thoughts together” and by the five-month mark, he was so desperate for human contact that he tried to “befriend a mouse.” I think no body can talk about "happiness" in such a state of mind.

One can never have enough friends
15 years ago I had many friends but some of them have been married, gotten kids or have simply gone
Now I am all alone. At the beginning I was happy alone, with no sorrows, but now Î am here on this site and I am looking for friends

One can never have enough friends - can. T agree, it depends on the person, one friend can be enough for you, if it. S a good one🤷‍♀️ I mean In generel.

I maintain, you need friends, whatsoever

it depends what the word "friend" means for you.
I have friends that i see ones in a year or less.
But if there happened something very bad, we will drop everything and help the other.
And that's friends for me...

As long as you're happy and your mental health isn't suffering from it, you can do whatever works for you.
Personally, I would like a close friend but if you are genuinely happy without friends I don't think anybody has the right to tell you to make friends, and I find it scary how people here almost do that. The point of your life is that you enjoy it, and whether that is with or without others is only your concern.

A friend might make it better though and you should make sure whether you really simply don't want nor need friends or whether you feel like you shouldn't have any. Because if that was the case I believe you should figure out why you feel that way and maybe work on it if possible.

I feel having friends is important, but it depends on the person if you don't like being around people I guess it is not big deal but I think it is important,

I think if you get what you need from day to day interactions with the people around you who you don't consider friends then it isn't a "must". But as several people have pointed out we are a social species. There are definitely advantages to having at least a few close friends but I don't think it's something that everyone needs. Most people do but not everyone.

I do think that even if you don't intend on starting any friendships it's still good to exercise your friendly skills from time to time so that if you ever do find you need some friends you won't be afraid of not being able to be "friendly."

Of course!I'm happy when I'm at school cuz I have good friends to play with.
The top students in my class that have PERFECT grades and teachers like them very much
But they don't have ANY friends,I mean,I often talk to them but they don't give me a good response,then I was fustrated and stop trying to be their friend.
But their grades started dropping,and sometimes my grades are even better than theirs.
I think it's because of they have no friends.If a person don't have friends(especially no friends at school), I don't think they'll be happy.
So I think making friends is a MUST.

Well I agree, people can't live without friend. I think they just don't want answer your question, because they are toooo busy😂

Of course!I'm happy when I'm at school cuz I have good friends to play with.
The top students in my class that have PERFECT grades and teachers like them very much
But they don't have ANY friends,I mean,I often talk to them but they don't give me a good response,then I was fustrated and stop trying to be their friend.
But their grades started dropping,and sometimes my grades are even better than theirs.
I think it's because of they have no friends.If a person don't have friends(especially no friends at school), I don't think they'll be happy.
So I think making friends is a MUST.

🙂I would not say that it is not a must but a need,since it helps you keep your psychological balance and have a lot of advantages. But having no friend is not impossible and people who do that don’t always get fool🙃… Some people are able to put up with that loneliness (and even enjoy it) and some other are just not cut out for it, Loneliness isn’t very bearable in a long term. However having friends isn’t a must! Up to me.

Physiologists say that its not good for one’s health to have no friends, its part of mental health

Well......it depends.
If you just cant get along with people around you , then dont make friends with them.
We need friends but we dont need TOO MANY friends, u know what i mean?
it is not about quantity , but about quality

I agree with all above points. You should yourself while with your friend or friends. If you are acting to impress a friend, then you are not real friend. It’s better to be without friends if your so called friends expects something from you.