What is/was your favorite subject at school? Everyday life and customs

Biology

Latin

Latin
I really like Latin too!

Geography and History 🙂. Math and I did not get along.

mathematics and history

you just described my high school period ahaha

you just described my high school period ahaha
Me too xD😛

Hahaha. A global issue. Anyone else know how to find x?

Anything history related, at the time it was like nonstop discovering new things and twenty sum years later history is just as new and exciting because theres new discoveries all the time changing perspectives of historical figures and events.

Not to be that person but what is with the one word answers at least say why some nosey people like me are just curious i am meaning it in a fun way just to encourage dialogue.

Me gustaba mucho la clase de idiomas

Does truancy count?

Hahaha. A global issue. Anyone else know how to find x?
Starting back from the point you understand and master, then going at your rythm by practicing. Maths isn't so difficult, but require some involvment as it's a very progressive subject in which you need to complete all the steps one by one without missing or skipping a step as it's mandatory for the next steps to be understood.

That being said, learning maths is not so different from learning a language. Actually, maths is only the "language of sciences". You use it to translate laws of Nature more or less accurately.

Physics and home economics and Spanish 🪐

Mine is German!
German auch!!
und englisch...
Ich liebe Fremdsprachen!!!

My favourite subjects are geography and English

I love art, probably easy to guess if you read my name.

Such a hard question. I think my favorite one would be art class or classes that were about creating physical things. number 2 would be biology and lastly English