What supper power would you like to have? Everyday life and customs

I'd like to have mind reading power

To reading people their mind 😛

Hehe yeah

invisibility probably. just getting off the grid whenever it suits you sounds neat.

Ability to fly or teleport😁

Ability to heal my wounds and scars

is very easy . close your eyes for 5 minutes and oops it starts ...magic hhh

Ability to travel back and forth in time.

I think I'd want mind control.

Why everyone like mind reading power? 😅

I would like to use the power of nature. Summoning giant roots of trees to tangle my enemies, make the animals listen to my orders, weather changing.

I need no super power...only a little bit of sleep...my life is super even without super powers! Greetings!

Ability to stop life. Get time to think, make a decision, calm down and relax

Aww... I can't choose...
Flying or being invisible as I wish...

me too

To reading people their mind 😛

Have the ability to control time.it will be so great ~

Hi everyone,
I didn't come here for ages. I find funny to discover this topic in my arrival, because these days, I'm listening the old time radio Superman series of the 40s.
I don't need any super power for myself, but it could be nice to duplicate what we touch when we want.
Imagine a little : duplicators would be able to copy some objects or resources in order to redistribuate them.
So, someone who have not enough money to buy something very expensive would just have to find a duplicator ready to give him one freely.
However, such a power could have terrible consequences for the world, particularly in an economic and in a social way. An alter globalist could dream about a power like duplication, because of the end of lobbies or massive production by multinational companies. Unfortunately, it might be profitable for certain magnas who could share what could always be bouhgt with money or other duplicators who could use their powers to creat limited copies of rare resources in order to sell them expensively.
We can also imagine environmental consequences, because scientifically, noone can create an object out of nothing. So, it could mean loads of destructions.
It is very vague, but it would need an entire book to list all the implications.
That's why, I'm thinking about another power less dangerous. Let's call it the bilateral empathy.
When two people have a physical contact, they can understand each other's feelings and thought process. So, people in disagreement can understand the point of view of an adversary but can also know why.

Pop culture gave us plainty of characters with super powers. People with super strength, super speed, telepathy, telekinesis, time control, autoregeneration...
So, we usually don't think about other super powers not held by massively sold comics, mangas, animes, novels, movies or series characters.
I know, it's very hard. I like imagining stories, and my characters have often well known super powers.

I believe I won't get mind reading power, because I will thinking to much, and don't really want to know what people in front of me think, if they are angry or sad, for example
I'd rather like either never being ill (lol), or have control of the weather, because there will never be forest fires, hurricanes, ...