What makes you happy? Everyday life and customs

When I feel sad someone company me. When I feel lonely someone talk with me. When I feel happy someone share it together with me.

I love going to the beach during the sunset and watching the water change color and the sun goes down slowly and the sounds are Just an incredible thing

I love those long evenings with friends in the summer, and when I drive home afterwards on my bike and it's still warm outside and I'm a bit drunk and can see the stars and the moon. I feel happy when I'm at the radio and wrote a good take or a good article or when I'm with the others from my shift and we're just talking. I like the smell of cake fresh out of the oven, sitting with coffee on the balcony, waking up and hearing the birds, laying at the beach and feeling the sun, finishing a really good book, bonding with others over shared interests, having breakfast in the garden with my family in the summer, spending time with the childhood friends I grew up with. Recently, I started cherishing even little moments of happiness and it made life so much better

My nephew, Davide. He is two month, is absolutely lovely.

Small things, that a cup of Coffee in the morning and buitiful music so like Ed Sheeran I like. And when people wish me or say something good🙂

Late night walks, watching the lake/sea in the evening (with easy music), serious deep talks with people who have the same thoughts

Spend time with my mother and husbend, with my family, an interesting project for translation🙂

Going for a long walk with my dog and sitting there in nowhere and enjoying the nature. ...there is so much more 😌

I love eat and drink (beer) work in my garden and play with my children

New friends!

Food

Knnitting!

I will be happy when I buy my house. Now. there are also moments that cause my joy. Happy at swimming training, traveling through the woods, chatting with friends and talking with family.

coming home after work and seeing my cats being all happy because im home 🙂

Solving all my issues, realizing my dreams and relaxing.

voire sourire des gens autour de moi, peu importe que je les connaisse ou pas, me procure un sentiment de joie et d'espoire que le monde va mieux.

Water the plants
Clean the room with my favourite tools.
Reading a book at home on rainy day with candle on.
Smell the glass after the rain and watch snail passing by.

I like to see and draw. Seeing the final outcome tends to make me super happy!