Which languages do you learn at school in your country? Everyday life and customs

I'm in a small high school: we learn french (obviously), and besides that everybody learns english as first language, and spanish or german as second. In bigger high school, you can learn italian, russian, chinese or japanes. In few high schools there are other languages 🙂

Here we learn Dutch because well that is the main language of the country so that is obvious, we also learn English, German, French and some higher levels get Latin as well.

in Burundi we learn french,english,swahili at school but if you want to know other language you search where you can learn it 🙂

In my school we learn German, French, Spanish, Latin & Arabic xx

Only Polish, English and German 🙁

French, Spanish and sometimes German.

I learn Finnish, English, French, Swedish, German and Russia 🙂

Dutch, French, English, German, Latin, Old Greek

Here in Italy, in primary, secondary and high school everyone has to learn English, but not ever it was teached well. In secondary you can also study French or Spanish. Personally, I've studied Latin and Ancient Greek at high school, too 🙂

In Iran we learn our own language Persian. Also they teach us English and Arabic. And it's obligatory! I mean we should learn all three languages.

Edit by shiva .

In my shool german or english(choice) and tatar(Only in our area). In other schools, French and others.

I'm studying Swedish, English, German, Russian and French 🙂 and of course Finnish!

English, German, French, Latin (yay -.-") Spanish, Russian and Chinese.

At my school German of course, and English. Usually 2 years later you can choose between French and Latin, sometimes also French, Latin or Spanish. Even later you can choose between another language or a natural science. If you choose another language you can decide between French, Latin, Spanish (if you didn't choose before), Italian, Chinese or Ancient greek. 🙂
I love our language offer at school, I actually have German, English, Spanish and an "Use of English" Course! 🙂

English, french, spanish or german, somewhere latin and greek (:

English, Dutch, Spanish and Frensh but they also teach German, Latin and Greek at my school.

Edit by Irisxx .

English, Spanish, German, Latin, Greek, Portuguese, Italian and Japanese 🙂

English, French, Spanish and German.
In high school, depending on the type of high school you go, you can also learn Latin and Ancient Greek.