🌈 Weekend habits 🌞

  • 63
  • 8
  • 17

Hiiiii everybody!!! 🙋‍♀️ It is nice i think to chat about everybody's weekend habits!!!! Do u maybe have things that are really important for u in weekends? Or things that are just ur habits so u feel more calm and nice? 🙂


So for example in the weekend do you:


➡️ Have a special breakfast or take more time than in the week?

➡️ Have special weekend comfy clothes at home?

➡️ Do you do sports in the weekend?

➡️ Go to the temple or maybe to church or to a mosque or have time for religion or maybe spiritual things?

➡️ Shop more than u weigh? 😛

➡️ Maybe you have weekend school or you work?

➡️ You take a bath for 2 hours?

➡️ Or do you have a movie night at home with netflix series?

➡️ And maybe you go out to a special restaurant or cinema or other things?


THANKSSSSS very much for anybody who maybe wants to tell a little bit abt their weekends!!!! 😊😊🙏🙏 It would be really nice to read what others do so i hope people also like reading what others say and perhaps also write abt their weekends a little bit!!! 🌈🌞✨

Hiiiii everybody!!! 🙋‍♀️ It is nice i think to chat about everybody's weekend habits!!!! Do u maybe have things that are really important for u in weekends? Or things that are just ur habits so u feel more calm and nice? 🙂


So for example in the weekend do you:


➡️ Have a special breakfast or take more time than in the week?

➡️ Have special weekend comfy clothes at home?

➡️ Do you do sports in the weekend?

➡️ Go to the temple or maybe to church or to a mosque or have time for religion or maybe spiritual things?

➡️ Shop more than u weigh? 😛

➡️ Maybe you have weekend school or you work?

➡️ You take a bath for 2 hours?

➡️ Or do you have a movie night at home with netflix series?

➡️ maybe you go out to a special restaurant or cinema or other things?


THANKSSSSS very much for anybody who maybe wants to tell a little bit abt their weekends!!!! 😊😊🙏🙏 It would be really nice to read what others do so i hope people also like reading what others say and perhaps also write abt their weekends a little bit!!! 🌈🌞✨

1. Nahh not really

2. Nah not really special just some chill clothes yk.

3. Yeaaa saturday im from 9am till 10pm at my sportss

4. /

5. Erm hell no. I hate shopping 😭🤚

6. Nopee

7. I would if i have a bath?

8. Yeahh i do tho

9. Nah nah never


So for example in the weekend do you:


➡️ Have a special breakfast or take more time than in the week?

➡️ Have special weekend comfy clothes at home?

➡️ Do you do sports in the weekend?

➡️ Go to the temple or maybe to church or to a mosque or have time for religion or maybe spiritual things?

➡️ Shop more than u weigh? 😛

➡️ Maybe you have weekend school or you work?

➡️ You take a bath for 2 hours?

➡️ Or do you have a movie night at home with netflix series?

➡️ And maybe you go out to a special restaurant or cinema or other things?


THANKSSSSS very much for anybody who maybe wants to tell a little bit abt their weekends!!!! 😊😊🙏🙏 It would be really nice to read what others do so i hope people also like reading what others say and perhaps also write abt their weekends a little bit!!! 🌈🌞✨

1. No. I just eat whatevers least expired.

2. No. I wear normal clothes.

3. Nope

4.Usually yes i go to church.

5. No. I dont usually shop at all cause i dont like wasting money.

6. No to both of those. I just study on my own

7. No. Ive actually never taken a bath in my life. Its not usual here and the tougth itself feels discusting.

8. I watch movies when i have time and i dont own any streaming services cause they cost too much i only have the gorvements streaming service yle.

9. No

➡️ Have a special breakfast or take more time than in the week?

➡️ Have special weekend comfy clothes at home?

➡️ Do you do sports in the weekend?

➡️ Go to the temple or maybe to church or to a mosque or have time for religion or maybe spiritual things?

➡️ Shop more than u weigh? 😛

➡️ Maybe you have weekend school or you work?

➡️ You take a bath for 2 hours?

➡️ Or do you have a movie night at home with netflix series?

➡️ And maybe you go out to a special restaurant or cinema or other things?


Weekend is essentially just a weekday like any other to me. I don't go to the church because I emerge too late; but I do take time for my breakfast, I do wear old home clothes etc.

I spend a bit more time with my partner though, because she works all week and only have Friday/Saturday night free (depending on week). We might watch a movie together or something; for longer than usual since I also spend time in the afternoon/evening with her.

Often, yes, I do work on the weekend; late at night. Mainly because when I have a call/meeting/appointment, it takes me 1-2 day to recover and be able to work back properly - thus I just waste a lot of time...

Hiiiii everybody!!! 🙋‍♀️ It is nice i think to chat about everybody's weekend habits!!!! Do u maybe have things that are really important for u in weekends? Or things that are just ur habits so u feel more calm and nice? 🙂


So for example in the weekend do you:


➡️ Have a special breakfast or take more time than in the week?

➡️ Have special weekend comfy clothes at home?

➡️ Do you do sports in the weekend?

➡️ Go to the temple or maybe to church or to a mosque or have time for religion or maybe spiritual things?

➡️ Shop more than u weigh? 😛

➡️ Maybe you have weekend school or you work?

➡️ You take a bath for 2 hours?

➡️ Or do you have a movie night at home with netflix series?

➡️ And maybe you go out to a special restaurant or cinema or other things?


THANKSSSSS very much for anybody who maybe wants to tell a little bit abt their weekends!!!! 😊😊🙏🙏 It would be really nice to read what others do so i hope people also like reading what others say and perhaps also write abt their weekends a little bit!!! 🌈🌞✨

1 Yes, I make instant noodles with eggs.
2 Kind off as my college allows us to wear whatever we want on Sundays.

3 No, I have school and then a 16-hour sleep session.

4 I go every day or two so maybe yeah...

5 No, that's wasting money.

6 Yes, that is a thing.

7 Sometimes.

8 If I slept well the last night or have a holiday in that week.

9 Yes, we normally get takeout on Sundays

@Itsmehhh and Kerttuuu @Torakka how can u NOTTTT like shopping??? 🙄🙄😳😳 I can make it even WORSE bc sometimes when we have time i can also just go to shops not to BUY but only just to TRYYY and look if it is nice or not. And when it is on sale with mega discount u can just buy it or on vinted!!! 😛 😛 But we did that a lot more last year after school and just with friends and it is fun. But now we dont really do that a lot anymore bc is just too busy with hw and other things.


@Lianshen it is really nice that u spend time like weekend with ur gf bc for her it ISSS weekend and not like a normal day. So u can spend time together that way and is super romantic!!! 😊🥰❤️


@TheLOVERofMachines do u normally in the week days have school uniform? We can just choose what we wear but i think if u have school uniform it is also more equal BUTTTT i also like that we can just choose ourselves. What do u prefer??

@Itsmehhh and Kerttuuu @Torakka how can u NOTTTT like shopping??? 🙄🙄😳😳 I can make it even WORSE bc sometimes when we have time i can also just go to shops not to BUY but only just to TRYYY and look if it is nice or not. And when it is on sale with mega discount u can just buy it or on vinted!!! 😛 😛 But we did that a lot more last year after school and just with friends and it is fun. But now we dont really do that a lot anymore bc is just too busy with hw and other things.

I just hate beign too long in a random store or sum😭🤚

@Itsmehhh and Kerttuuu @Torakka how can u NOTTTT like shopping??? 🙄🙄😳😳 I can make it even WORSE bc sometimes when we have time i can also just go to shops not to BUY but only just to TRYYY and look if it is nice or not. And when it is on sale with mega discount u can just buy it or on vinted!!! 😛 😛 But we did that a lot more last year after school and just with friends and it is fun. But now we dont really do that a lot anymore bc is just too busy with hw and other things.


@Lianshen it is really nice that u spend time like weekend with ur gf bc for her it ISSS weekend and not like a normal day. So u can spend time together that way and is super romantic!!! 😊🥰❤️


@TheLOVERofMachines do u normally in the week days have school uniform? We can just choose what we wear but i think if u have school uniform it is also more equal BUTTTT i also like that we can just choose ourselves. What do u prefer??

Well, we do have a Shirt given by the school and we can wear blue jeans of our choice, but you can also wear a white/blue shirt which I do since I don't really like full sleeves in Indian heat, so I guess it's fine and uniforms/dress codes are better as they save a lot of hassle.

@Itsmehhh and Kerttuuu @Torakka how can u NOTTTT like shopping??? 🙄🙄😳😳 I can make it even WORSE bc sometimes when we have time i can also just go to shops not to BUY but only just to TRYYY and look if it is nice or not. And when it is on sale with mega discount u can just buy it or on vinted!!! 😛 😛 But we did that a lot more last year after school and just with friends and it is fun. But now we dont really do that a lot anymore bc is just too busy with hw and other things.


@Lianshen it is really nice that u spend time like weekend with ur gf bc for her it ISSS weekend and not like a normal day. So u can spend time together that way and is super romantic!!! 😊🥰❤️


@TheLOVERofMachines do u normally in the week days have school uniform? We can just choose what we wear but i think if u have school uniform it is also more equal BUTTTT i also like that we can just choose ourselves. What do u prefer??

I got like 2€ to my name and 15km to the nearest grocesy store and 25km to the nearest other store.

I got like 2€ to my name and 15km to the nearest grocesy store and 25km to the nearest other store.

Why is it that far, I have EVERY kind of shop in a 5km radius, INCLUDING luxury car dealerships, luxury boutiques, every fast-food franchise imaginable, most of all the popular cuisines there are. And in India we get everything we want in 10 minutes, since we have blinkit, zepto etc. EVENT HTE FOOD HERE COMES IN 30 MINUTES?
And they say India is backward.

Population density

Why is it that far, I have EVERY kind of shop in a 5km radius, INCLUDING luxury car dealerships, luxury boutiques, every fast-food franchise imaginable, most of all the popular cuisines there are. And in India we get everything we want in 10 minutes, since we have blinkit, zepto etc. EVENT HTE FOOD HERE COMES IN 30 MINUTES?
And they say India is backward.

Well wicth brand would be dumb enough to build a shop with 6000 people in 20km. Also to make it worse all of them are poor farmers. Thats kinda a bad business plan if you ask me. They build stores in cities and the closest nearly city is 25km away.

Well wicth brand would be dumb enough to build a shop with 6000 people in 20km. Also to make it worse all of them are poor farmers. Thats kinda a bad business plan if you ask me. They build stores in cities and the closest nearly city is 25km away.

Oh I see, I have 6k people in a 500m radius, maybe more and I live in a "less dense" area of the city. Wait people in Finland are poor?

Hi i watch a lot of movies or read a lot of books. I spleep more in mornonig and i play with my two dogs too.

Oh I see, I have 6k people in a 500m radius, maybe more and I live in a "less dense" area of the city. Wait people in Finland are poor?

Theres poor people everywhere but here its like when you get enough money you leave my town to live in a city.

I like to devour souls in my free time

Theres poor people everywhere but here its like when you get enough money you leave my town to live in a city.

Nah, no one around here is actually poor, This, is a very popular misconception about India, see the rural India is still not rich in most states, but in the state, I come from (one of the richest) and the city I live in, poverty is VERY limited in 2026. For example, I live in an ordinary part of the city and a 2k sq foot house cost 3.5-5cr, in the posh areas it goes to 11-15cr (1cr=10,000,000) now that's a lot, mind this is Bangalore, New Delhi and Mumbai are wayyyy more expensive. India's 20% population lives in poverty mainly concentrated in 3 states, UP, MP and Bihar due to geographical/political reasons.
Imm telling 25% of Indians will be richer than the average dude in Finland