🥰 Falling in love ❤️

  • 63
  • 8
  • 11

Hellooo everybody! 🙋‍♀️ Today after school i was talking with one of my best friends and she sad she has a MEGA crush on somebody from a different class and that she actually loves him secretly. BUTTT she has crushes super fast and i think if u dont really nobody super well that u cant be in love YET but maybe later if u get to know each other. 🙄 But she does not agree and she said that u can also be in love at first sight and u dont even know each other. So i thought maybe is also nice for forum and to ask what others think about it. 😇😊


I have some questions but u can also just write what u think about the topic:


1️⃣ Do you have crushes really fast or even fall in love quickly??

2️⃣ Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you think it can ONLY be a crush if u dont know each other really well?

3️⃣ Do you normally tell your friends if u fall in love or have a crush?

4️⃣ How do you react if one of your best friends says that they have a crush on you?

5️⃣ How do you know the difference if you have a crush or really feel love???

➡️ Do you maybe have a question that i should put in the list?


Thank u very much for anybody who writes what they think bc i think it is an important topic and also difficult bc it can be super emotional too. ANDDD if u normally dont tell it to friends then u can also feel alone bc of it. 😬😬🙄🤐 So thank u for anybody who answers the questions or just post what u think about the topic. 🙏🙏🤗❤️

1: I would want to probably need a bit of a definition for what you mean by crush. If we’re talking about looks, than no, I have never gotten attached like that. Personality? Sure. But not so much in a romantic sense.


2: I believe love at first may be a thing. However, it is not a thing for me. So, I don’t think there is one correct answer to this. I’m generally pretty skeptical of concepts like that, but I can only speak from personal experiences. This also depends on what someone’s definition of love is. Ask 100 people what their definition is, and you’ll probably get 100 different answers.


3: Not really, but we could. My friends are the type I can say anything to, and they can say anything to me. However, it is not a subject that comes up often.


4: Never had a “best” friend come to me with something like that, but I did have a very close female friend do so. I was married at the time though, so I did stop talking to her for the most part. A lot of people thought I was too harsh, but she changed our dynamic by expressing that interest in me while knowing I was married. Once she chose to cross that line, I couldn’t get past it. I don’t know how I’d react if I wasn’t married. It would depend on if I was interested or not.


5: For me, it was finding someone that I was comfortable with in all facets of life. I wanted someone that I could have deep and meaningful conversations with. Someone I could do everything with. Someone with similar values. But what may sound odd to some, I wanted to find someone I could do nothing with and still be happy. Someone I could silently sit in a room with while we’re each doing our own thing, but being happier because the other person is there. Even if we aren’t actively interacting. A crush is a bright, sometimes one-sided flame that can burn out quickly, turning into more of an infatuation or obsession in some cases.

Hellooo everybody! 🙋‍♀️ Today after school i was talking with one of my best friends and she sad she has a MEGA crush on somebody from a different class and that she actually loves him secretly. BUTTT she has crushes super fast and i think if u dont really nobody super well that u cant be in love YET but maybe later if u get to know each other. 🙄 But she does not agree and she said that u can also be in love at first sight and u dont even know each other. So i thought maybe is also nice for forum and to ask what others think about it. 😇😊


I have some questions but u can also just write what u think about the topic:


1️⃣ Do you have crushes really fast or even fall in love quickly??

2️⃣ Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you think it can ONLY be a crush if u dont know each other really well?

3️⃣ Do you normally tell your friends if u fall in love or have a crush?

4️⃣ How do you react if one of your best friends says that they have a crush on you?

5️⃣ How do you know the difference if you have a crush or really feel love???

➡️ Do you maybe have a question that i should put in the list?


Thank u very much for anybody who writes what they think bc i think it is an important topic and also difficult bc it can be super emotional too. ANDDD if u normally dont tell it to friends then u can also feel alone bc of it. 😬😬🙄🤐 So thank u for anybody who answers the questions or just post what u think about the topic. 🙏🙏🤗❤️

Haaiiiii💞💞💞

1.not rlly thooo

2. Idk like i said i dont have that fast so yeahh idkk

3. Yeaaa i did

4. Oww shiii act idk

5. I think a crush can go away faster?

1: I would want to probably need a bit of a definition for what you mean by crush. If we’re talking about looks, than no, I have never gotten attached like that. Personality? Sure. But not so much in a romantic sense.


2: I believe love at first may be a thing. However, it is not a thing for me. So, I don’t think there is one correct answer to this. I’m generally pretty skeptical of concepts like that, but I can only speak from personal experiences. This also depends on what someone’s definition of love is. Ask 100 people what their definition is, and you’ll probably get 100 different answers.


3: Not really, but we could. My friends are the type I can say anything to, and they can say anything to me. However, it is not a subject that comes up often.


4: Never had a “best” friend come to me with something like that, but I did have a very close female friend do so. I was married at the time though, so I did stop talking to her for the most part. A lot of people thought I was too harsh, but she changed our dynamic by expressing that interest in me while knowing I was married. Once she chose to cross that line, I couldn’t get past it. I don’t know how I’d react if I wasn’t married. It would depend on if I was interested or not.


5: For me, it was finding someone that I was comfortable with in all facets of life. I wanted someone that I could have deep and meaningful conversations with. Someone I could do everything with. Someone with similar values. But what may sound odd to some, I wanted to find someone I could do nothing with and still be happy. Someone I could silently sit in a room with while we’re each doing our own thing, but being happier because the other person is there. Even if we aren’t actively interacting. A crush is a bright, sometimes one-sided flame that can burn out quickly, turning into more of an infatuation or obsession in some cases.

Thankssss for writing abt it @Aschei!!! 🙏🙏 I think what u said about 4 that it is true BUTTTT it is always that it really changes things bc if u are just friends and not married and smb has a super crush on u or is in love than everything will be different. And it can be super awkward and difficult ORRRR if it is from both sides maybe u fall in love. But if u are married i think she just said what she thinks and that is ok except if she wanted to take u away from the marriage bc i think that is not the right thing to do. 🙄😬😬


Haaiiiii💞💞💞

1.not rlly thooo

2. Idk like i said i dont have that fast so yeahh idkk

3. Yeaaa i did

4. Oww shiii act idk

5. I think a crush can go away faster?

Dankjewel @Itsmehhh for also writing abt this topic!!!! 🤗🤗🥰 I agree with 5 but that can also be super annoying bc one of my friends has a crush AT LEAST EVERY time so it happens a LOTTTT that she has a crush on smb different every time and i dont understand why she has that bc it is impossible to like somebody else almost like every few weeks or that u are interested in a person in that way. 😵‍💫😵‍💫

1️⃣ Do you have crushes really fast or even fall in love quickly??

I don't think it can be called crushes because I don't want anything from the person, but I like people easily.

2️⃣ Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you think it can ONLY be a crush if u dont know each other really well?

No, because you can't love someone you don't know, if you do it's more like lust than anything. Same for crushes, I think attraction can happen at first sight but it can't be called a crush or love.

3️⃣ Do you normally tell your friends if u fall in love or have a crush?

I don't have friends right now, but even if I did I wouldn't tell them anything because I think my crushes are just my brain telling me someone is pretty, I have so many and I wouldn't want to date or go out with any of them.

4️⃣ How do you react if one of your best friends says that they have a crush on you?

I don't have friends, but if I did it would depend on the gender of my friend. If it's a girl I would be flattered but turn them down as nicely as I can, and if it's a guy I would be awkward and probably not want to talk to him in a while... not that I would ignore him or be rude, but I would definitely not initiate a conversation.

5️⃣ How do you know the difference if you have a crush or really feel love???

I don't. I'm starting to think I might be lithromantic, but I can't know for sure because someday I might fall in love, and it that case that would mean I'm just more picky on partners than I would be for friends.

1️⃣ Do you have crushes really fast or even fall in love quickly??

Crush and love are fundamentally different things for me. You can have a crush quickly on somebody because of the look, the personality etc., but love is a consistent, lasting feelings, so falling in love recquires knowing the other a little bit more, and you can only get to know somebody with time.


2️⃣ Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you think it can ONLY be a crush if u dont know each other really well?

I would say it's more of a crush that develops into love.?

3️⃣ Do you normally tell your friends if u fall in love or have a crush?

No; and I generally don't talk much about that with anybody. I would talk only if the topic raise/if I'm pushed to.

4️⃣ How do you react if one of your best friends says that they have a crush on you?

I would reject them probably. Usually, if I'm friend with a girl and nothing more, or nothing less, it's because I know why we would not be good partners, or I can at least feel it wouldn't work.

5️⃣ How do you know the difference if you have a crush or really feel love???

Essentially time and how I feel when I see things that displeases me in the other/my ability to make trade-off for that person; I guess? Practically though, I know I'm in love and not having a crush when I can't deny anymore that I love somebody. I will often ask myself "Do I love that person?"; "Do I really love her?"; "wait, are you sure you love her?"; "look, she is so annoying, do you really believe you love her???"; and when the person in front of me pushes me to confess without me being able to run away with an excuse.

Hellooo everybody! 🙋‍♀️ Today after school i was talking with one of my best friends and she sad she has a MEGA crush on somebody from a different class and that she actually loves him secretly. BUTTT she has crushes super fast and i think if u dont really nobody super well that u cant be in love YET but maybe later if u get to know each other. 🙄 But she does not agree and she said that u can also be in love at first sight and u dont even know each other. So i thought maybe is also nice for forum and to ask what others think about it. 😇😊


I have some questions but u can also just write what u think about the topic:


1️⃣ Do you have crushes really fast or even fall in love quickly??

2️⃣ Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you think it can ONLY be a crush if u dont know each other really well?

3️⃣ Do you normally tell your friends if u fall in love or have a crush?

4️⃣ How do you react if one of your best friends says that they have a crush on you?

5️⃣ How do you know the difference if you have a crush or really feel love???

➡️ Do you maybe have a question that i should put in the list?


Thank u very much for anybody who writes what they think bc i think it is an important topic and also difficult bc it can be super emotional too. ANDDD if u normally dont tell it to friends then u can also feel alone bc of it. 😬😬🙄🤐 So thank u for anybody who answers the questions or just post what u think about the topic. 🙏🙏🤗❤️

1 Yes

2 No, a crush can be sudden and developed over time.

3 That depends on who I have a crush upon,

4 If it's a male, I know he is joking, if it's one of the home girls imm taking her out for coffee on Sunday.

5 IDK, let's ask the older members this one.

Nothing else

One thing is certain. You never forget your true crush.

Thank u everybody for posting!!! It is really nice to talk abt it with lot of different people and to read what everybody thinks. Bc it is normally not a topic u talk about a lot except maybe with your BEST friend or just one other person but not a lot of other persons.


I will later also answer the questions but i think it is difficult to know if you have a crush or if it is really that u are in love with a person. Bc feelings can still be very strong but then u dont know the difference if it is just maybe a crush. Bc i think knowing a person is not the ONLY difference between a crush and love. And also if other people tell u they have feelings for u it is difficult to know if they really mean it or if for example they just do for challenge or fun bc i always think if i hear that from them or one of my friends that why they feel that for me and not for example one of my friends and if they mean it. It is nice that others above took time to answer and post what they think bc i liked reading that a lot!!!! 🙏🤗🙏


1️⃣ Do you have crushes really fast or even fall in love quickly??

2️⃣ Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you think it can ONLY be a crush if u dont know each other really well?

3️⃣ Do you normally tell your friends if u fall in love or have a crush?

4️⃣ How do you react if one of your best friends says that they have a crush on you?

5️⃣ How do you know the difference if you have a crush or really feel love???


1. Nope, I've only ever had a few which lasted pretty long.

2. I do, but not really just in the 'looks' way. I mean looking at a bigger picture of how they act as a person, your impression of who they are when you first meet them.

3. Only the ones who like talking about that stuff lol and only after it's been a while

4. no one has had or will have a crush on me...

5. I think there are a couple things it comes down to and it's the steadiness of how you feel over time, as well as how much you value them as a person, aside from romantic possibility. Do you still like them after getting to know them better and you've seen beyond their surface persona? Do you value them enough that you'd still want them in your life if you didn't end up with them? Well obviously circumstances matter but basically, I think if you don't value their companionship but just want to get with them, that's not lasting, sustainable love because eventually that passion will fade and if you don't have that deeper relationship, or aren't willing to cultivate it, you'll both be unhappy.

Thankssss very much @Karumen for also writing!!!! I will try answer later today. Btw i really like ur answer 5 and i want to think abt that more. That is also why i like it a lot to read just what others write and think about this topic!!!! 😊🙏