>>> PAINTING POINT <<<

  • 215
  • 3
  • 24

📸️

We are looking for the light....

LIGHT is LIFE

This artwork is as joyful as the giraffes, but in a different way. It seems to speak to you from the infinite. It conveys a sense of kindness through silence. It also carries the spirit of an eagle within.

The combination of pink, red, and black creates a pleasant harmony and a sense of mindset discipline.

In addition, it is not one, but many within one. It reminds me of the Simurgh, or even the Phoenix. And the exciting hoping thing is although it is flying—something I strongly sense from this bird in the artwork—relying on his wisdom, independence, and awareness, it is still looking down at the Earth, concerned about those who have yet to awaken.

Even if it says nothing and appears silent, you always know that you are being watched over, protected, and supported.


P.s. LIGHT is LIFE... Still working on feeling it...

Free exhibitions of revitalizing artworks...

Free presentations of super guiding statements...


THANK YOU Michael

I really want a pet giraffe. I want to see it running around with dignity and pride and transfering the sense of freedom and peace...But will it still transfer these feelings if it is kept as a pet?!🤔

Do we keep friends and partners as pets?!
Do we own anything for real?!
Do we want to preserve the "good" moments
to experience the feeling we think is bliss?

We dont own anything, dear Christine, and that's so opposite of the human urge unless one is spiritually mature enough.. well, unfortunately, I am not.

And isn't the feeling of Unity bliss? Isn't is worth experiencing in every moment? Especially when the sense of separation hurts? Am I wrong to wish this?


.............. . . .. . ..... .. .. . .. .. ............. . ...... .. .... .. . . . ........... . . . ... . ...

Human body is the one possibility to experience
the silence AND this during activity. We 'learn' to
be aware of it all the time....

LOVE and LIGHT

This "watching the body" process, altgough I may not do it in a professional way based on a specific technique, is getting interesting to me nowadays.

I am seeing the "fear" a seperate part detached from me wandering around to be noticed and powerful, like a child...


A giraffe's heart is really large, about 11 Kg, because it must pump blood all the way to it's brain.

This reminds me of the big hearts Some people have. A heart has to be big enough to spread compassion and love to the farthest places in the whole world... in the universe...

Thank You, Michael



BUT -- size is not everything, my DEAR 🙂

LOVE is LIGHT

Sometimes I'd like to paint,

with watercolor,

I like water, and I like colors,

Then I look around,

I see the "situation around",

And I remember I should still wait,

Time for hobbies has not arrived yet...


.........all the light you are able to get.

Yes, whether or not we receive the Light is the receiver- ourselves. As Sri Ma said:

“Devine grace pours forth at all times without cause or reason,

but here is what stops most of us [from receiving it];

we are holding our cups upside down.”

...


Exactly — the transmitter works, but the receivers sometimes don’t...

LOVE

...my experience exactly.

It is a blessing that those standing in the rain still get wet.

Have a beautiful night, you both
c.

...my experience exactly.

It is a blessing that those standing in the rain still get wet.

Have a beautiful night, you both
c.

Oh, getting wet in the rain and THE RAIN...

What a wonderful feeling...


You too, dear Christine.🌹


Well, it doesn't matter whether the painting is abstract or realistic.
What matters is always whether it has substance...

This is why some artworks dance with your soul and invite you in their essence.

Their substance even defines the words "abstract" and "realistic", no matter what the "artistic" definitions say...

....

For some, this can be felt only by daily,constant, focused practice.

It's time to comment on my own comment.

As far as I experienced, daily constant focused practice is wonderful and sometimes even "life_saving".

However, I have learned that they do not necessarily lead us to what WE aimed to at the time WE expected.

On the contrary, on this path, we may experience and see our darkest version of ourseves and horrible scenes of our lives.

Survival and being able to "go on" relies on Patience and Trust... as ever...

🍷

Giraffes ARE awareness.

Looking at the world calmly from high above, without judgements, regrets, and desires, they are breathing and tranferring Love and Light in every single moment...

🌅




PENGUINS in AUSTRIA -- PART I

This Artist challenges not only the established intellectual structures in viewers' mind, but also the names and titles that humans agreed on long time ago on the Earth...

👍🙂