Penpal meeting ;-) Everyday life and customs

lot lot

Yes, or another time

Well it takes quite a lot of time to plan everything well, and then you don't know who is 100% to show up and who doesn't care.
As for myself, I'd like to have a meeting this summer, but rather than saying I'll come then not being able to show up, I'll "hold" for now as I am still unsure.

Make a list and see who wants to meet 🙂

This website is good like that. Don't change nothing. We are not here for find love but for find a penpal.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :angel :clap :clap :clap :clap

See you :tongue:

lot lot

I don't know who will join it ...

what a great topic! i tried to organize once a new years eve like this un Budapest, couldn't make it though.
I wonder how much people should take part to get the project attractive?

When it's in Belgium, I can come also, or Paris or The Netherlands

Edit by Kefkef .

not great idea i think..
penpal friend is penpal friend 🙂

lot lot

Yeah if you see a penpal friend just as a penpal friend then is this offcourse not a good idea!

Depending on when and where it would be awesome! Though I'm spending my holidays @ eastern europium and Prague was like 800km 😛
But cool idea

Its really cool idea.
But not easy to do lol.
Like my country Taiwan,its really far far away :/

Or. We choose a pretty central place and for people which leave far away, they could come and stay on penpals. Like that we will have not one day but a week end for meet & fun together.

I really would like to exchange with a 15 or 16 years old girl. Contact me ! 🙂

I think it's a good idea, but there are very big distances and it costs a lot, so in my opinion we'd need more penpal-gate meetings in the world in order to everybody can join.

Up !
Yeah i think its a good idea ! I will be able to join a meeting 🙂 but we just gotta know where and when to do it.

Hey everyone 🙂 we should still discuss that, because many of us are above 18 now and we could meet 🙂 is Woodstock still the best option? 😃

Met already several people people here
went to Paris once. Met someone out Germany and two or three from the Netherlands. I'll come if i can get free. Will directly make it a holiday then ☺