Penpal meeting ;-) Everyday life and customs

Elaba
A penpal meeting will be awesome right ?
But ofcourse its a lot of work
So i made this for to see , if you guys would like it , and what you think of going to do , if it really happen of course 😉
If you have any idea ..

Just post it here

I was organising a penpal meeting with a girl on another site...ok, apart from she not answering since some time xD
First of all, you need a place which is close enough to every participant. For example, if all the people come from western Europe, the meeting could be held in Austria, Czech Republic or anyway somewhere in the centre of this area. So, the only thing to do is first looking at the participants, then getting a map and see the ideal place. 🙂

But would be nice to make few penpals meeting at time 😁 that would be really great to meet in group 🙂

I think for the europian People that it is easy if it is in Belgium or in Germany 🙂

or on Woodstock *__*

Hehe , also a good idea 😉 So in Poland 😃

What about Krakow?

Would be cool! ;o

Yeah Kraków would be nice too, its great city... People'd see some monuments and also have entartainment by parties and stuffs

Nice nice 🙂

I guess that it has to be in the summer...

Mmhm, yeah indeed. I think, though, that it would be quite tricky, for many, to convince their parents it will be ok...

Agata I think Woodstock will be the best place for meeting 😃

Yeah , i know. I think not everyone may do that from their parents , and i understand them completely
But its also sad ofcourse 🙂
Yeah Ola i think it also !😉

Agree with Lotte, Austria and Switzerland are pretty central. Woodstock is in the US 😛 Nice idea though. I won't be able to come 😃

How about in the UK? It's a great location where everyone is able to reach by plane. And London is the gateway to all other European countries.

Haha , Woodstock is a festival in Poland 😃

Yeah the UK is also easy for everyone =) Good idea fffff-