中国不如日本China is not as good as Japan Politics and governments

Sorry, but in the topic falsifying history books China and Russia too should be very very quiet.
Everything that gives China an advantage is allowed at the moment and their behaviour especially towards neighbour nations in South Chinese Sea is inaccepatble at the moment!!
But when the world critisize it the whole world is against China . Just Like Russia and Ukraine: Just an internal affairs... Yes of course I believe in Santa Clause

你说的对,但是鉴证英雄与最后的王爷打起来的时候,将装修进行到底却讲起了恩情,它要求全民见证,于是向左走向右走,最后找到了四个小伙伴

Do you mean that the Nanjing Massacre was voluntarily carried out by the Chinese? You don't live in this country, you don't see those shocking pictures, so you don't understand
You are twisting my words if you wish to read that. There is a difference between voluntarily slauhtering your people and settin all the conditions for it to happen. This is part of the shade I mentionned when I said responsible, instead of guilty.

You only mention the good side, but you turn a blind eye to the disasters brought by certain Japanese, it is clear that our army has treated Japan's orphans and widows kindly, and the Japanese army has reciprocated us with a tragic massacre
Never read that and you mistake at least one thing here, in my opinion: Friendship and gratefulness doesn't exist between states. Only interests can diverge or converge.
There is also a problem of your conception of armies, not all armies and regiments are alike, and especially not all nations are alike. If the men in Nanjing acted awfully ,(be it because of orders, brainwash or just because they were awful), can it be generalized to all Japan armies? If so, then are there Nanjing everywhere in China, systematically?
I don't aim to defend Japan atrocities here, so that it is clear. Only, there can be many reasons for what happened in Nannjing, including strategical reasons. One of the first things that strike me is that the number of prisoners would simply be way too problematic for the Japaneses to handle, and similar slaughter were carried for this reason in China and among Chineses...

chris what happened

Sorry, but in the topic falsifying history books China and Russia too should be very very quiet.
Everything that gives China an advantage is allowed at the moment and their behaviour especially towards neighbour nations in South Chinese Sea is inaccepatble at the moment!!
But when the world critisize it the whole world is against China . Just Like Russia and Ukraine: Just an internal affairs... Yes of course I believe in Santa Clause
SOUTH CHINA SEA

呵呵,中国不如日本简直可笑,单从日本对老中国的暴行就使“日本”变成贬义词,我也不想多说什么
Oh, it's ridiculous that China is inferior to Japan, and I'm not going to say anything about the fact that Japan's atrocities against old China alone make “Japan” a derogatory term
呃,请你看清楚再回答

呵呵,中国不如日本简直可笑,单从日本对老中国的暴行就使“日本”变成贬义词,我也不想多说什么
Oh, it's ridiculous that China is inferior to Japan, and I'm not going to say anything about the fact that Japan's atrocities against old China alone make “Japan” a derogatory term
额,你看看我的第一条贴,是个地狱笑话😓