Let's talk about the Third World War! Politik und Regierungen

Do you think the Third World War will happen? After all, the current international situation is very tense, and more and more countries are choosing sides and joining the war, which is not a good phenomenon. But it seems that humanity will not learn from the lessons of history, and tragedies will not stop happening.

I hope not 🙏

My ears still occasionally hear the crying of children. What can ordinary people do about all of this?
I have seen some analyses and predictions before……
Those prophecies are about war and the ultimate fate of humanity. But without exception, we all have to make enormous sacrifices, but prophecies also emphasize that after the end of war, human civilization will reach a new height.
I am pessimistic about this, perhaps our fate may not be in our own hands. However, some people hold an optimistic attitude and believe that the Third World War cannot be fought……
What do you think about this?Leave a comment and share your view.

Do you think the Third World War will happen? After all, the current international situation is very tense, and more and more countries are choosing sides and joining the war, which is not a good phenomenon. But it seems that humanity will not learn from the lessons of history, and tragedies will not stop happening.
We áre allready in the third world war

I hope not. But - the most decisive countries probably knows that they have too much to lost if something happen. Smaller countries, like mine, could be relatively easily sacraficed for someones business.

Sadly the most never learn from the past and don't leran from the lessons. And when it get tense countries choose there side. Look at Israel and Palestina and Russia against Ukraine.

It's seems like the world is on fire and no one can accept or have respect to others and everyone pushed they are right .
And 1 bad word and things will expode if it's normal sadly.

👍

I hope not. But - the most decisive countries probably knows that they have too much to lost if something happen. Smaller countries, like mine, could be relatively easily sacraficed for someones business.
I know what you mean Lukasz because unfortunately such a tragedy already happened to your country during Ww2 and my own fqther was there at that time and used to tell me a little bit about it. Zycze sie i twoj Kraj rowniesz to dobry ! François

Tell me some gossip:
The Middle East is about to start a larger scale war.
Do you have any new news to share?

Have you seen the camps of various countries during the Third World War?

present continuous
local war --- total war

Before the First World War, a book was published showing in detail how unprofitable it is to fight, showing that without any wars people can achieve much more than by killing each other. The appearance of the machine gun was regarded by many as the end of wars because these death machines would shoot everyone
But it all ended - in a mutual massacre, people seem unable to live in peace for a long time, it is necessary to organize a war where several million people will be killed in order to calm down for a while, gain strength and start all over again

maybe it's nature that regulates the population in this way, but I like more how the Russian scientist Tsiolkovsky proposed to regulate the population - to build spaceships and colonize space, but will we live to see this? I strongly doubt that we will fight in space sooner.

Bearbeitet von Olga-T .

John Titor said 2015 when he stopped by in 2000, but he's from a different timeline and that's why we didn't get bombed, yet.

Will we ultimately move towards a "nuclear war"?

hope it won't happen

I rather assume we wont. Because it's game over without going back. Except few situations:
1. Someone use nuclear tactical weapon against smaller country/ not so important country. So they wont be counter nuked and the other countries don't want to participate or risk.
2. Some insane dictator gets the nuclear button and doesn't care about consequences.

But I don't worry about that, as long as China, USA, Indie, doesn't want that kind of risk.

I rather assume we wont. Because it's game over without going back. Except few situations:
1. Someone use nuclear tactical weapon against smaller country/ not so important country. So they wont be counter nuked and the other countries don't want to participate or risk.
2. Some insane dictator gets the nuclear button and doesn't care about consequences.

But I don't worry about that, as long as China, USA, Indie, doesn't want that kind of risk.

Good evening ! I do not share exactly the same point of view : I mean in my opinion, Vladimir Putin for example could have chosen to use tactical nuclear warheads on Ukrainian territory so as to impose his own conditions for a peace agreement in his conflict with this country, its people and government and he did not do until now ! For what kind a reason did he not do such an easy thing for him ? The answer is that all the 9 nations who got the atomic bomb : Russia, Us, China, France, Uk, India, Pakistan, Northern.Korea ans Israel know that the day when a nuclear power uses the atomic bomb against à country which can t retaliate to such an agression, it will sign the end of the world unproliferation nuclear treaty and all the countries which can technically and financially develop such mass destruction weapons will do it and of course it would increase massively the risk of their use for solving any kind of conflict between 2 countries.