3,评价制度太单一只以考试成绩作为唯一的评价标准
“学生受学校的支配(学权)”
学生是思想最活跃的群体,最容易接受新的思想
我不喜欢去背一堆东西和思维定式,
我认为这是毒害我们的思想

Edit by qwesx .

it sucks

advantage: we have the best basic education in the world
disadvantage: pressure and no time on our interests, study only for examination, competition everywhere

Having exams and selection from primary school sounds nice to get the best elements on best schools, which usually gives very good students and nice window for China when they study aborad.
Same as allowing many people to study; giving opportunity to many and not letting studies to rich kids only is usually very nice.

That's for the pros. Now for the cons:

Too much pressure.
Very focused on some topics (reading, natural sciences, maths) and, hence, lacking culture in other topics
Preventing from independent thinking (too much involvement from the state, which is not necessarily as bad as teaching kids to hate their own place).µ
From the very few I've seen, it's also too dense regarding the schedule, with is like a slave training and I expect it to be damaging for children, like leading to depression.
Although selection is nice, social disparity probably plays a role and poorer students most likely have to work twice as much as the others just like in many other places.

I don't think that the Chinese system provides the best basic education in the world, but it is incomparable to the one in France at the moment.

Well, the post is not well organized and a bit messy, so I hope it's still readable.

I have a question though; if a student fucks up at a moment during their cursus. Can be it be fixed and still end up with a good degree in the end?
Example: drop out at highschool and not oging to pass your gaokao; are you doomed or are there some stuff fromt he government to allow a kid or an adult to study back and go to, let's say, Tsinghua university?

Edit by Lianshen .

I don't like it.Despite the government's promotion of dual burden reduction, many parents still bully their children to study. But even so, compared to some countries with more job pressure (such as South Korea), it is still humane.

Test-taking education may be a long time before it changes. And I don't think parents and schools judge a person's moral character by grades. However, exam-oriented education does improve the quality of citizens, and there are no thieves and robbers in China now.👍

池沼

The so-called education that Chinese have received since childhood only tells us how to face the exams, graduation... But it does not tell us how to face the future, how to do when we're confused, lonely, or contradictory in our life
The examination-oriented education system is relatively fair, and I think it can also select talents, but it lacks the education on how to become a real person.
Chinese students aren't lack of knowledge, but they're lack of education.

我们自小接受的所谓教育,只告诉我们怎么面对题目,怎么面对考试,怎么面对毕业,却没有告诉我们,怎么面对未来,迷茫时候怎么办,孤独时候怎么办,矛盾时候怎么办……
应试教育是相对公平的一种模式,我认为也能够选拔出人才,可是却缺失了对于如何成为一个真正的人的教育。
中国的学生不缺知识,但是缺少教育。

我们中国很卷
啥都卷

advantage: we have the best basic education in the world
disadvantage: pressure and no time on our interests, study only for examination, competition everywhere

You write "basic" education? Is it a free and open minded basic education or more like "Chinese is the best country in the world - equal what other say its a fact!"

But before this leads to discussions again:
In Iran children are taught in primary school (!): Israel have to disappear from the world and death to all jews and in the U.S. children are taught you have to be proud of being an american and every child must memorize Abraham Lincoln's famous Gettysburg Address.

The so-called education that Chinese have received since childhood only tells us how to face the exams, graduation... But it does not tell us how to face the future, how to do when we're confused, lonely, or contradictory in our life
The examination-oriented education system is relatively fair, and I think it can also select talents, but it lacks the education on how to become a real person.

中国的学生不缺知识,但是缺少教育。

I can imagine that totally, because as far as I know the communism party of your country has the doctrine: "Don´t think about problems, the party will solute it!"

Who said the famous quote again:
"It's better to have one opinion and fewer problems than a billion opinions and lots of problems."

中国的学生不缺知识,但是缺少教育。

I can imagine that totally, because as far as I know the communism party of your country has the doctrine: "Don´t think about problems, the party will solute it!"

Who said the famous quote again:
"It's better to have one opinion and fewer problems than a billion opinions and lots of problems."

You're still overestimating those bureaucrats. In fact, it is "As long as the gov don't admit there is a problem, there is no problem."
lmao

我恨中国的教育!
烦不烦啊应试教育

中国教育应该更注重人道德和心理健康方面的教育,重点应放在育人而不是提分上,要给学生更多的发挥空间和选择余地,激发学生的主观能动性

中国教育应该更注重人道德和心理健康方面的教育,重点应放在育人而不是提分上,要给学生更多的发挥空间和选择余地,激发学生的主观能动性
我赞同。
在学校里老师总是只强调分数,而人品看都不看
我觉得这样的教育是错误的
国家应该管管了

确实应该管管了,可是什么时候会管呢?
学生的诉求什么时候能会被了解呢!
教育是一件很棘手的问题。有以下几点....

1.没到有能力平等重视每个人素质教育的阶段
感觉貌似把一切一切最基础的方面发展起来(比如科技、综合国力等)后,教育这类“不重要”的事才会被重视...当最基础的东西都还没做到绝对完美的时候,是无暇顾及那些可有可无的东西这样。
可能在他们看来人品之类的无外乎是影响到小家的和睦,对国家这个”大家”的存亡没什么至关重要的影响就是。但科学文化知识就不一样了,只有懂得知识的人,才有能力造出更先进的事物。如果连最基础的文化知识都没有怎么去深造研究。

2.学生诉求得不到采纳
“国家”是谁呢?实质只是一些官员罢了。都是人而已。即使提意见,程序也很繁琐....我们这种在底层的人是无法直接向中央提意见的,能提也是很麻烦,况且我们还未成年...即使提了,他们会采纳吗?
那你会说,可以长大后努力当人大代表呀!嗯,确实,但是呢,你能确保长大后的自己不会变吗,不会也变成那群无聊的大人,与他们同流合污吗?

3.区域发展不平衡
确实大城市已经对素质教育有重视程度了,但那仅限于大城市,小城市和广大乡镇依然很卷,或者是存在信息差,被阶级固化。

大概是这样?

Edit by ecualy .