Let's sing the International Song!! Politics and governments

Although foreign might don't know much about communist, I still regard this kind of spirit is so great and meaningful.

I don't think it would carry the same meaning everywhere. Maybe communism is nice and orderly in China, but where I am, Communists are dirty people who spread chaos and have no regard for common property. They are even fighting against the poors and their people.

The true definition appears twisted to many, which has happened over time, just look at the progression of the Soviet Union compared to what Karl Marx originally intended, true communism cannot be achieved by a single country, the whole world must be communist for true equality, which is nearly impossible to achieve, as represented in the song “Internationale” which has been translated into all of the languages in Europe and many others.

I don't think it would carry the same meaning everywhere. Maybe communism is nice and orderly in China, but where I am, Communists are dirty people who spread chaos and have no regard for common property. They are even fighting against the poors and their people.
To be honest, I agree with you. The communists in China are only as good as they look, except that the chaos they've done and the looting of people's property has been done out of sight. Although there have been several rounds of government corruption purges in China since Xi Jinping came to power, the results have been minimal, meaning that all the chaos that the communists brought about years ago is hidden in the dark.