Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transgendered People in YOUR Society Politics and governments

In Germany, they changed the law 1 month ago, now everybody is the same and in society we're normally also treated like that 🙂
And I am glad about that

The legal and social position of LGBTQ people in Belgium is among the best of Europe. We have laws about transsexuality that make it easier for trans people to change their name when starting hormone treatmens. Changing your genitals with advise from a surgeon and psychiatrist also became possible. And we also approve gay marriage, which are big steps.
But as it is often the case the legislations and the policies are more progressive than the attitude of the population. So as it comes to laws we are doing a good job, but we could take more action when it comes to changing peoples perspective. We have to bring LGTBQ people more in the media and talk about it openly to break the taboo. Belgium has some great organisations like çavaria, but it would be nice if we heard more about them in the mainstream media.

We are all human

oooh, it is very bad in Russia with this problem, i think. just looking at statistiks i can say that the most population of our country are gomofobes! it hurts, cause i have LGBT friends and only few mounths ago understood how it’s really sad, that so many people hate LGBT in our country. i just try to hope, that in the furure new population(growing children) will understand that it is normal to be LGBT, because a lot of adults...dont want to change their minds, dont want to understand such simple things like love

In Sweden from the political perspective it is even promoted to be genderless. We do have genderless kindergartens and 'breaking sexual norms' is encouraged by our institutions among swedes, but due to the diversity of the country in the worse areas referred to as no-go zones it is not really that accepted, but talking about the majority population (swedes) to be strongly for the hetrosexual core family is even a bit controversial. Gender change is trendy here in many social circles and if you critize that you are seen as dumb and intolerant.

In the bigger cities we have a strong hipster culture, where to be talking yourself warm for transgenderism, genderlessness, genderfluids etc, pride flags is like a fashion statement, something to do in order to be accepted and welcomed in the crowd.

Sweden seems a country very tolerant !
It's wonderful !

I'm asexual Where's my parade? 😂 Being asexual Is fun, watching you lot fight over sexual orientation, who cares? If people are happy let them be happy.

In the CZ is one of the most liberal Central European countries with regard to LGBT rights.
CZ law bans discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. The CZ is regarded as one of the most tolerant Central European and former Eastern Bloc nations with regard to homosexuality and same-sex marriage. Opinion polls have found increasing levels of support for same-sex marriage. A 2013 Pew Research Center poll showed that 80% of Czechs thought homosexuality should be accepted by society, one of the highest among the 39 countries surveyed. Prague is famous for its LGBT nightlife and openness.