Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politica e governo

Good evening to everyone ! I deeply think now that worldwide actual political situation with the invasion of Ukraine by Russian government and the expected invasion of Taiwan by chinese government is surely going to lead us to WW3 and that this global conflict is unavoidable but also necessary for the future and survival of mankind.
What s your own opinion on this subject ?

I think we need diplomacy and peace. A Third World War would be the suicide of Europe! War is always avoidable, if the politicians are not so blind and full of hate like 1914! From 1815 till 1914 Europe did not see much wars, thanks to the diplomacy! But today there are not such noble men like Metternich, Castlereigh or Talleyrand, which were brilliant diplomats, but - seeing our German goverment - some egomaniacal idiots, which live in a leftist bubble! So, from these „politicians“ in Berlin I see no sign to avoid war! Let us hope they will change their minds! Europe don‘t need a war not even a new cold war!

For some countries it's for sure something to avoid. And when we can call some war a "World War 3"?

We could say it now, even if many countries participate only on economical level. And if noone will use the nuclear weapon, I feel safe.

Im rather afraid of our own governments in domains like personal freedom.

From 1815 till 1914 Europe did not see much wars
Excuse me? There have been wars almost every years in Europe during this period and people's spring in 1848 almost everywhere at the same time...

Talleyrand,
This dude literally made Europe burning. Same for Metternich. I suppose you have a thing against Napoléon or France to think that those men were trying to make peace.

From 1815 till 1914 Europe did not see much wars
Excuse me? There have been wars almost every years in Europe during this period and people's spring in 1848 almost everywhere at the same time...

Talleyrand,
This dude literally made Europe burning. Same for Metternich. I suppose you have a thing against Napoléon or France to think that those men were trying to make peace.

It is all a point of view! And when someone burned down Europe then it was Napoleon…but it is always a pleasure to visit Leipzig or Waterloo😃

It is all a point of view! And when someone burned down Europe then it was Napoleon…but it is always a pleasure to visit Leipzig or Waterloo😃
Talleyrand supported the coup d'Etat of 1799 to give the power to Napoléon... As for the Napoleonian wars, other europeans are easily forgetting how they all coalized after adding fuel to the fire with such nuts in Revolutionnary France as early as 1792, which led to spread the ongoing bloodbath within France to the whole Europe...

Modificato da Lianshen .

Lianshen, you are talking to lunatics. I don't know how to explain it? Everything what they do, they think it's good! Napoleon, Hitler it's all because of Russia! That is their answer! Crazy people. They even can't think strait.

And I don't understand Bill at all! What is he suggesting? The WW3 is unavoidable, let's get to it! Let us all go to hell!

I lived enough, I am so old, I don't care, lets get all this world bring to a logical conclusion, lets destroy it!

Good night to everyone here ! I was very busy and too tired those last times so as to explain my thoughts to you and now I can try to do it. For all those who are used to reading my comments here, they all know that I m working directly for Renault french car maker and I used to have very recently the chance to read some future perspectives visions of our planet for 2037 coming from very serious scientists studies paid by my society and those ones seem really terrific : according to them, we can expect at that time super very heat waves of 50 Celsius degrees for 3 months on summer time and those mega heat waves would strike on an alternate way all the parts of our Planet which would make life absolutely unbereable in the areas striken.

The consequences of this massive climate change to a World scale will be also boosted by the endless growth of World population : we are now 8 thousands millionth human beings and we are expected to be 11 thousands millionth at the end of this century. So if we really think twice, a Ww3 which would turn to a global thermonuclear conflict could be an extreme way of course but certainly the fastest one to save future of mankind. How could it be ? Well , in case of massive use of tactical and then strategic nuclear weapons between Russia and Nato, this situation could create for some years a worldwide nuclear winter which would make decrease from 20 Celsius degrees World temperature and 4 thousands millionth human beings would disappear during this time.

Russian government with Vladimir Putin at his head and Chinese government with Xi Jiping are now very agressive with western World and keep talking about nuclear threat but are they really going to go across the rubicon and open the pandora s nuclear box : I don t think they will have the balls to do that but I can help them to take such a decision. How to do that ?

Well, if Ww3 and nuclear war do not come to us, we can always manage to break it out by ourselves ! How to do that ? It s not so hard ! In France but it s also the case in some nuclear powers, there are still many tactical nuclear weapons from the cold s war time which used to be dismantle but not destroyed and that we can find in some forgotten military places not so much very secured and protected

Pluton - French mobile tactial nuclear missile / Đánh Giá Xe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tULn8-c4E1k

The tactical nuclear head of former french short range balistic missile Pluton got a power of destruction of 25 kt of Tnt ( twice more powerful than Hiroshima s bomb ) and was expected to kill 100 000 soviet soldiers during cold war if Ussr had invaded former western germany at that time

I really think it s possible to steal such a nuclear tactical weapon and to transport it in a delivery van like a Renault Master for example to very significants and easy to reach russian military bases like those of the city of Baltiisk in the suburb of Kaliningrad. Those bases are the seat of the Baltic Russian military fleet and also of a very important russian air force base and I already went there in august 2020 which gave me the opportunity to find the best place to make such a kind of weapon exploded.

Simulation de Guerre nucléaire☢️ entre les USA🇺🇲 et la Russie🇷🇺 .(Simulation scientifique US 🇺🇲) . / ALLOGENIQUE " Studio " News Global .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9mh-zte6Ic

If such a thing could happen like on this video and if Russian government learnt very fast that this,weapon had a french origin, it will lauch the same kind of tactical nuclear weapons on Nato bases in Europe which would immediately retaliate on.the same scale ( 600 nuclear tactical weapons,used and 91.50 millionth of dead on both sides according to military relationships ) and the losses of this first strike would be so high that we could expect then the use by both sides of massive strategic nuclear strikes and our goal of 4 thousands millionth dead would be reached at the end. The only one problem that I did not yet solve is not so much how,to steal such a tactical nuclear weapon but how,to make it explode !