What do you think about Germany? Politics and governments

What do you think about Germany?

I look forward to your answers😆

Edit by Cora17 .

Best country in the world!

Autistic country. I expect it to screech and destroy Europe every now and then... :v

Autistic country. I expect it to screech and destroy Europe every now and then... :v
To screech and destroy Europe 😂😂😂 we don‘t have an army anymore! - You anti-germanism is insane!

To screech and destroy Europe 😂😂😂 we don‘t have an army anymore! - You anti-germanism is insane!
I trust Germans - more specifically the government - to be very creative in that regard! 😁

Ps: She didn't ask what I thought of Germans 😉

I trust Germans to be very creative in that regard! 😁
At least, you didn't deny the autistic part! :v
Not autistic country, but autistic goverment…full of idiots! We have sone goverment members, which have never work a day in their lifes!

Aya, you answered too quickly for me t o edit properly. German autism woudl be more a meme about German culture 😉

As for the German army, well, you have an underequipped and pretty irrelevant one, but you do have one, and... you did try to steal some French technologies in t he recent years, as well as you have been pushy for a common european army!
Hence, I was mocking, but surely their is a shade of "truth" behind (at least, in my humble opinion).

No blame though, so if you or any other German dislike it, don't take it at heart,a nd you are more than welcome to say the same about France or Brittany.

“You did to try steal some Frebpnch technologies” - oh yes, and we have tried to steal some snails and frogs and ugly red wine! I hope you are fine to live you French nationalism…Have fun, poor boy

“You did to try steal some Frebpnch technologies” - oh yes, and we have tried to steal some snails and frogs and ugly red wine! I hope you are fine to live you French nationalism…Have fun, poor boy
I didn't say that I'm from the best country in the world, neither did I get butthurt (despite an invitation not to) for a mere mockery, but I'm sure I am the one fond of nationalism here... :v

Concerning the technology and since you are eager to turn a trivial topic on a more serious one, Germany explicitly asked Dassault to share its technology regarding fighting planes, leading to tensions, but I suppose "muh, no, frog eater, muuuuh", right? :v

I didn't say that I'm from the best country in the world, neither did I get butthurt (despite an invitation not to) for a mere mockery, but I'm sure I am the one fond of nationalism here... :v

Concerning the technology and since you are eager to turn a trivial topic on a more serious one, Germany explicitly asked Dassault to share its technology regarding fighting planes, leading to tensions, but I suppose "muh, no, frog eater, muuuuh", right? :v

I have said „Best country in the world“ and if you find my irony you can mixed it up with you snails to a Salade Nicoise and praise Napoleon!

I have said „Best country in the world“ and if you find my irony you can mixed it up with you snails to a Salade Nicoise and praise Napoleon!
If I thought it was irony at first, this thought has been well deteriorated seeing your behaviour here 😉

Germany will do what the USA will ask it to do. Isn't it? So, what is a Germany? It's a country that has no own say to say.

Germany will do what the USA will ask it to do. Isn't it? So, what is a Germany? It's a country that has no own say to say.
I don't think so. They are very reluctant to follow the US when it's going against their interests. Probably that they won't make much effort to support the US in their plan unless they really are forced to.

Lianshen, there are no Germany at all. It's a very dependent country. What the USA government will say to them, they will do. There are no Germany as independent country.

Lianshen, there are no Germany at all. It's a very dependent country. What the USA government will say to them, they will do. There are no Germany as independent country.

Then what will You say about nordstreams? Was it in interest of US to make germany so dependent from the Russia?

Germany is a very peculiar country for it's not a simple EU member, which would mean that, indeed, it's most likely a carpet that has to obey the US and the lobbies in Brussels, but a country with enough power within the EU to lead it and to threaten EU when its interest lies somewhere else. It seems you haven't seen Germany threatening EU to leave in order to get some safeties and get its money from southern european countries (that are bloodsucked by a group of countries in which Germany is).

The discussion would be too long and too heavy though, and I don't think that was the intention of the OP to make it this way, so I'll stop here and hopefully it will get more lightly in the future posts...

Yes, Germany is a special country in EU, but politically it has tied hands. Most of Germany politicians are closely watched by the USA government. It was in German interests to have a North Stream line, but USA was against it. So, Germany had to give up. But interesting thing is, Russia didn't loose anything! Actually, Russia sold less gas, but for a higher price. And it was in interest of Russia all these nonsense. The USA government punished Germany and helped Russia! That's what I call stupidity.

Yes, Germany is a special country in EU, but politically it has tied hands. Most of Germany politicians are closely watched by the USA government. It was in German interests to have a North Stream line, but USA was against it. So, Germany had to give up. But interesting thing is, Russia didn't loose anything! Actually, Russia sold less gas, but for a higher price. And it was in interest of Russia all these nonsense. The USA government punished Germany and helped Russia! That's what I call stupidity.

USA didn't force Germany to turn off Nordstream. It was Germany decision after Russia attacked Ukraine.
If USA would have any influence, then Nordstream would never start.