how do you think of TRUMP Politics and governments

how do you think of TRUMP

Trump is a hair crazy, he is a kind of outsider he doesnโ€™t think like everybody though I like him ๐Ÿ™‚ heโ€™s done good things inspite of what many people expected he did great, I agree with him on some ideas ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s fascinating to try to figure out the way he thinks.

you're not even in the same country Idk why it's your problem. he's way smarter and better than biden and we can both agree on that. Who trips going up the stairs?

At least he didn't start wars

at least we won wars

i think he's a good guy

Buahahahhahaha!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Just hearing his name makes me laugh!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚What a idiot!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think trump was a joke from the start
Like he was getting paid like one dollar a year or whatever
But I know he didn't need the money but he was just doing it to raise his profile
He didn't care about the job in hand look at the riots he caused

at least we won wars
You won nothing... Americans sold many weapons to nazis during the 2nd world war, unril 1943... And you even don't know, American doing maybe 40 wars this 50 last years... After the 2nd world war they won nothing. All Americans are brainless.

at least we won wars
You won nothing... Americans sold many weapons to nazis during the 2nd world war, unril 1943... And you even don't know, American doing maybe 40 wars this 50 last years... After the 2nd world war they won nothing. All Americans are brainless.

Honestly you're not wrong about Americans being brainless but making a statement regarding every American citizen is quite shallow of you

how do you think of TRUMP

He's a joke. He's a liar, is most likely racist and even acts like a child. For example, he tried to subvert the 2020 election, claiming that he had won and they counted the votes wrong. ((There's a lot more to that)) Trump urged his supporters to go to the US Capitol and as we know the protest turned into a violent mob. He abused pardon power, he abused the bully pulpit, he abused a lot of his power. Of course, we can't forget about his indictment.

Is this the kind of person you want in power? "he's done good things" Wouldn't you want a president whose intentions are good? Why lower your standards to a person that has done horrible things but also 'good things'? I'm not saying that Joe Biden is amazing but at least it's not Trump. Do your research instead of listening to what he says. As humans, we can be easily swayed. But we need to know and understand the facts to make proper decisions.

Liked him before, but since he lost next elections he is acting weird.

DeSantis is much better as far as I know.

Trump will make the most of what power he's privileged to use, and he gets a great deal with free rent in your heads!! What a great business man he is in the realestate business!!

I mean I donโ€™t really careโ€ฆ

I have no complaints about him.as for me, he was a strong leader and his candidacy in 2024 would be better than Biden. I have a lot more respect for him

Would you let your daughter marry him, or DeSantis?

Would you let your daughter marry him, or DeSantis?
only if you want to get rich lol