Tough laws for women Politics and governments

What strict laws apply to a woman?
Какие жёсткие законы по отношению к женщинам вы знаете?

Edit by 0brugano4ka .

DOWN WITH IRAN'S RULE ON WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!!

DOWN WITH IRAN'S RULE ON WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!!

I stand with you this time.

Support women in Iran on fighting for rights and equality!!!

ᶘ ◕ᴥ◕ᶅ ᶘ ◕ᴥ◕ᶅ ᶘ ◕ᴥ◕ᶅ

Российские женщины сталкиваются с угрозами своей физической безопасности, и полиция стоит в стороне.

Russian women cannot work certain jobs to protect their fertility.

Long live Peng Shuai! Down with the male dominated and chavanistic CCP!

Yes? Russians women? How come? Anybody asked Russian women? Why are you talking for them? Why not about American women? Why suddenly such topic? DWethers, are you trying to say what? Why are you trying to popularize this agenda? Is there any reason for that? Or you have a certain agenda?

DWethers, you are naughty boy. Are you trying to do what?

The world is unfair to women!!

Yes? Russians women? How come? Anybody asked Russian women? Why are you talking for them? Why not about American women? Why suddenly such topic? DWethers, are you trying to say what? Why are you trying to popularize this agenda? Is there any reason for that? Or you have a certain agenda?
You just heard from a Russian woman and you are in no position to correct her.

Don't know in Italy, but in France, no, or please explain how.

What strict laws apply to a woman?
Какие жёсткие законы по отношению к женщинам вы знаете?
None specifically in my place. In others, depends... In Iran, India, mostly "third world" countries: probably too many, islamic as well if you don't count them in third world.

Here in Italy we are still paid less than men, we have fewer rights, we are treated like "dolls", in order to have a career we have to work twice as much and in addition many women are victims of sexual abuse ... if you are not sexy or " available” is even more difficult

I am glad that we began to talk about women's rights in general, not about womens in Russia. Because DWethers started it on some perpose. But in general, it's strange. What do you think about the strait guys? Are they have the same rights with gays?

Разве Вы не помните что я русская?

MariaShirvani, the question itself is incorrect. It's similar to such - are all women in England are happy? Someone has to put correct question or topic. Otherwise it sounds like nonsense. Are Russian women or German women are happy?

Here in Italy we are still paid less than men, we have fewer rights, we are treated like "dolls", in order to have a career we have to work twice as much and in addition many women are victims of sexual abuse ... if you are not sexy or " available” is even more difficult

Dunno in Italy, but the claim on salary gaps in France are exagerrated and near 0 in reality all things being equals... Have you any example of rights that are exclusive to men in law?
Women in France hhave a higher degree and usually get better grades at school and univeristies - including in topic like mathhs- for the same work as well showing a positive discrimination, so I fail to see how they'd have to work twice as much in my place, but maybe in Italy it'z again different.
I've seen that there are some differences at least instereotypes between France and Italy, but are these in law or is it just because of dimwits runniing around? As for sexual assault, yes, that's totally right and it's getting worse inthe recent years in some areas... I'd argue that physical agression are, hhowever, much more directed toward men for instance (still in France). In this case, for sure women are way more unlucky in some agressions, but they don't get as much shit in some other areas and it makes it difficult to say that one or the other sex in this regards is luckier than the other in my opinion.