Afghanistan, the Taliban Politics and governments

The Taliban take power in Afghanistan.
Afghani are terrified and try to flee. Every women living in Afghanistan are losing their rights.
Are you afraid about the situation in Afghanistan? Why?
What do you think about it? What are your ideas linked to this thema?

Afraid is not the right word. Rather, worried.

It goes in cycles. You think the worse is over, and then it comes back.

And times long gone by seem better than today.

All men are losing their rights too.

I saw some interviews last week with Afghani refugees in Europe who have built up a new life here. Amazing. The hardship, the perseverance and the achievements of some refugee girls and boys.

Yeah, its sad. The NATO should more focus on building Afghan army. Or maybe its impossible for some reason? Because watching what is going on there now... It seems as if normal Afghan people don't have the ideals and will to fight for.

Why is that? Are they so scared or what? Or maybe they really prefer Taliban than NATO occuping their country?

Its very bad about people's rights there... Nothing weird that people want to escape, if they don't have anyone to lead them against taliban. I think noone want to live in place, where they may took his daughter and... Oh my God, if You exist, do something.

Of course Biden did wrong. There is no doubt about it. I mean, the way he took soldiers from there... Ugh.

Maybe China will enter the Afghanistan.

How do you know they are terrified? How do you know that women there are losing their rights? I'd argue that most of the news read about the situation there come from western medias, but are they just fair at any point?

On my part, I've absolutely no interest in internal conflicts/matter of other countries. It's their problem, they must deal with it by themselves. What I show concern to, however, is how the US screwed everything there and made the current situation possible. Once again, the US shows that they are poltiically unable to win a war (or are they?); worse, they are making a mess of everything and everybody has to pay for the crap they make when they finally decide to stop in the worse way. So more than focusing on the Talibans and Afghanistan specifically, I'd worry about a too long imperialism from a country that needs to start wars all the time to maintain its position and also participate in worsening the current problem such as poverty and warming with a culture of no limits.

Hopefully the US citizens will someday realize that everything happen, and the way they "elect" their politicians is suicidal because otherwise, they will end up having more and more problems (and they already have way enough).

PS : Kind reminder that it's the US who created the Talibans, so in a way, the people there bein scared and the women losing their rights, if that is true, is thanks to the US again.

PPS : Tell this country to stop their blocus on Cuba and to perpetually screw up latin america too, and to leave from Europe, East Asia and Africa (where West Europe is often seen as the villain because of colonization while the US and CHina are the new masters there)

The West must finally learn that its stupid form of government, democracy, does not please everyone in the world. Firstly, the Afghanis are not a nation, but a landscape on which there are areas of different tribes and secondly they have absolutely nothing to do with democracy, gender equality, sexual diversity and everything else that produces. Democracy is populism in itself, you speak to the people by their mouths.
“Vox populi, vox cattle” You cannot rule a country with the public majority opinion. The Taliban do not allow themselves to be danced on by women either. They already know what's going on!

I believe that war is terrible in all its forms, like the instability of a nation and its struggle for survival. Only one thing is quite acceptable, its end.But it is even more terrible when it seems interminable. We will probably never find out the real reasons for all the successions and events, perhaps we will, in many years. I believe that the game of the great powers continues. in every conceivable form and to the detriment of humanity.
The only advice I can give is be careful what you read, deepen, and only then take a stand.

After what happened in Afghanistan, I kinda feel in danger. I mean, I'm not risking much here in France, but I'm afraid for the Afghan people, the neighbouring countries, of these terrible events to happen again like what happened in 2001 in the USA...

I feel terribly sorry for the Afghan people, for what they have been going through and are still going through. By the way, Afghani is a term for money, so it’s correct to use the term Afghan. The Afghans are going to end up losing every aspect of their identity, I mean bloody hell their flag has already been changed. The Taliban are honestly disgusting and their actions honestly make me feel sick to my stomach. May Allah grant them patience and strength.

A religious extremist organization from the Middle Ages.I suggest that the international community implement a comprehensive blockade and take armed intervention when necessary.However,it seems that the US government is not interested.Does anyone remember the freedom and equality that Biden boasted when he was elected?Now it seems to be a lie.He withdrew his troops at the wrong time.At least Trump will not abandon Afghanistan at this time