If you could be born again in another nation, which nations would you choose ? Politics and governments

I would like to be reborn in the Republic of San Marino🇸🇲 or in Spain🇪🇸

I totally don't know... Canada maybe ?

How do you mail Canada? Why can you speak French?

Well, I can speak french because it is my native language, so if I go to Québec, the french speaking region of Canada), it would be easier to me to integrate. I also have a quite good level of english.

I'd probably choose Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland or Norway. They have the highest happiness index ratings for 2020 in that order.

Id like to be born in Australia

I would choose Finland or the UK. I love both the countries!

DDR or Soviet Union

I like South America, Argentina,Brazil or Uruguay.also Europe,France,Italy,Britain and Spain.North America and Australia are also good choices

I'd like to be born in Australia

I would like to be reborn in every part of the world.

Die neutrale Schweiz

Definitely Scandinavian countries, and mostly Denmark. There they gave the highest happiness rates and the citizens enjoy qualitative services, which they pay for- of course.

I will still choose China, but it seems that Norway and Britain are also good?

You would still choose China? Lol propaganda in your country must be good.

DDR or Soviet Union
Oh my god! -Stupidy of youth! Both countries are history and i am glad that there are no more communist states in Europe anymore! (only Transnistria has remained, but they are leninistic-hard core and poor as poor can be!) But poor and communist are the same! Even if a communist is rich, he is poor in thinking!

I wouldn't change a thing. Life puts you somewhere and then you navigate it with the tools you have.

You would still choose China? Lol propaganda in your country must be good.
Lol...dude! You just simply know nothing about how attractive culture can be :d