gunlaw Politics and governments

I see, I disagree with you on the subject but I will respect your opinion. I don't think neither you or me are going to change mind. It's not a problem everyone can have their opinions that's important in a democracy.

I only want to respond on one thing before I end this: Maybe you are right that in some cultures or families racist ic behavior can be a norm. But that doesn't mean schools should follow them. In Belgium we have the Anti-discriminationlaw. Those are 3 laws wich forbid racism and puts penalty's against it. In those 3 laws we have 19 criteria wich are listed. 5 of those criteria are about racism. So if I teach children in my class to respect everybody and don't judge someone on there skin I just teach them to follow the law.

Some people don't believe in the evolution theory of Darwin. But still we teach that. Because science shows that it's a fact. Some people don't believe in Climate Change but we still teach about it because it's a fact too.

So yes some people are racist and try to teach their children to be racist too. But (in Belgium) racism is against the law. So we have to learn them that their is an other worldview. So you have the parents nurture and the schools nurture. In the end a child can always choose for them selve wich they want to follow.

But on that note I wish you all the best. I'm happy that you believe in what you think. It's important so all my respect and take care.

I see, I disagree with you on the subject but I will respect your opinion. I don't think neither you or me are going to change mind. It's not a problem everyone can have their opinions that's important in a democracy.

I only want to respond on one thing before I end this: Maybe you are right that in some cultures or families racist ic behavior can be a norm. But that doesn't mean schools should follow them. In Belgium we have the Anti-discriminationlaw. Those are 3 laws wich forbid racism and puts penalty's against it. In those 3 laws we have 19 criteria wich are listed. 5 of those criteria are about racism. So if I teach children in my class to respect everybody and don't judge someone on there skin I just teach them to follow the law.

Some people don't believe in the evolution theory of Darwin. But still we teach that. Because science shows that it's a fact. Some people don't believe in Climate Change but we still teach about it because it's a fact too.

So yes some people are racist and try to teach their children to be racist too. But (in Belgium) racism is against the law. So we have to learn them that their is an other worldview. So you have the parents nurture and the schools nurture. In the end a child can always choose for them selve wich they want to follow.

But on that note I wish you all the best. I'm happy that you believe in what you think. It's important so all my respect and take care.

You’re assuming all countries and societies will institute educational policies just like Belgium. That doesn’t happen, and it will never happen. What about Syria? Or Saudia Arabia? Or India? Or Columbia? Or Nigeria? Or Sudan?

Again, you have a completely unrealistic view and expectation of how the world works. Naive really. Your idealism will never hold up to reality.

Yes I agree. Things are different in different country.

You’re assuming all countries and societies will institute educational policies just like Belgium. That doesn’t happen, and it will never happen. What about Syria? Or Saudia Arabia? Or India? Or Columbia? Or Nigeria? Or Sudan?

Again, you have a completely unrealistic view and expectation of how the world works. Naive really. Your idealism will never hold up to reality.

I never said that. Every country has to see how they want things to work.

And the results from my research isn't something I invented. I based my research on the work of Melanie Killen, on the work of Human Right Campaign Foundation, interviews with professors Cassiman and professor Rutazibwa.
And I based it on the Belgian situation. In Belgium it is law. I don't say that any country should do it. It's just my advice based on research.

But you disagree, okay so be it.

You compare your moral compass with one of the strongest scientific theory of the moment... Views on racism are subjective and depend on the era. For instance, it's sometime seen as racism to say that Afroamerican may need different medications than white-americans or latino-americans.

Forcing people to do something work only under sme circumstances, but for giving them "non-racist" trait, I wish you good luck because our anti-racist societies - in Western countries - are recently showing a rise of racism and extremism despite getting more virulent and agressive toward these views. Moreover, forbidding something is a good way to be unable to handle it - and it's also the case with gun ownership at the moment - because it becomes more secretive, and often more violent.

Germany has an racist problem. Once again its the political rulers who create it.
In our past we had a jerk, we don´t need to talk about him.

Now we have a similiar problem, our politicians declare what is racist and what is not.
It´s totally wrong because they are creating an artifical rasicm. I don´t deny that there are racisits already.
But i see the big danger that due to our politicians there will be more raciists in the future.
They tell normal people that there behaviour or their way of life is racist. So millions of people are called racist by their own government.
1) Real racism will be tolerated or becomes less radical by a lot peope then, because most of the people are considered already as racist.
2) Some people could even become a racist, because society has kicked them out, just because they got other opinions in small things.
Trust me Germany is a good example for that,
For example the German word for Native American is Indianer. Nowadys some young people from the universities tell us using this word is rasicm or wearing a carneval costume is racism.In my youth they were our idols, In my generation Indianer had been childhood heros. Everybody wanted to be like them strong, brave and honest. Now as i am older I must say maybe it´s because we are thought to deny our roots or at least reduce them to a very short amout of time.