Do you agree to the death penalty ? Politics and governments

Well, this is a really hard question. I think that hatred leads to hatred. You know when I hear that someone killed a kid, I want him to die. Justice put those kind of people in jail for 20 years or less, and when they're free, they do it again. I know that death doesn't solve anything, but if horror doesn't have bounds, why justice will have? This is a really important problem and I'm not sure of what thinking of it.

I am not. Ok, a man is convincted of murdery (or else) and to punish him, justice think that killing him it is what he deserves. I am not conviced of this way.
In my opinion, those kind of individuals deserve to live without their liberty, so life sentence. When I am talking about liberty, I mean to enjoy freedom of their movements, go whenever they want etc...We do not need to kill them. It is true that knowing the killer of a parent be died is a relief, but... Justice is supposed to fight the crime no ? And kill someone is a crime. Justice is supposed to assure the population of his security. We can deprive somebody of his liberty if the goal is to protect. And, who we are so-called to be, to decide if a person have to pay his/her crime by death ?

I am not for death penalty. We can be surely more noble not killing them. Death is not the worst punishment. Forgiveness is more humiliating than death. And also, feeling guilty is a worst punishment than death: everyone dies, but just a few people feel guilty for bad things they've done.

I agree .. Hmm. YES I DO! Perhaps in me still lurks within the Social-nationalist cell that will never give me rest)
I never understood the meaning of a person to leave alive if he had committed a serious offense. It will be allocated money, and good? This is a killer, a criminal. Some argue that they have to "clear" his soul before God. Perhaps this argument applies to religious people. But what atheists .. What cleansing?) The man eats, his dress, he sleeps in the four walls in warm .. Although more recently, he set fire to, for example kindergarten .. ABSURD!

Endless torture would be even worse than death penalty. Let's ponder about that: waking up every morning with the awareness you're going to suffer ineffable pain. It would be a fair punishment for whom which had committed war crimes or similar ones (like crimes against humanity). Regarding the others (like murders and so on) a life sentence would be enough in the most serious cases.

Nope, I don't agree with the death penalty.
Luckily we don't have that kind of sentences in the Netherlands.

No human has a right to take someones life. If i could chose, only bush and obama deserve it because of killings in Iraq, libya, syria .... And know for support for ukrainian politicians in genocide in east ukraine. Better obama dies then hundreds of children.

I don't agree at all, death penalty just make no sense to me. Why punnishing a crime by commiting another one ? Because no matter in which name you take someone's life, it's stays a murder. In the name of justice or in the name of personnal (and ridiculus) revendicaton. Death penalty does just make no sense, it is the worse exemple for the population, executing someone is not right, and stupid.

No they have to say it you can't do it annymore.

I am completely against the death penalty. Of course people should be punished for crimes but not with another crime. You are basically killing people because killing people is wrong...

No

NO

I don't support death penalty...murdered must be reeducated with works,works and works...not killed.
With death penalty so many innocent were killed,and that's not fair. Killers are awful people but the government should put themselves in a community and help them...

In the USA the methods of death penalty are electrocution,shooting,lethal gas,hanging, and lethal injection, And yes I personally do believe the death penalty should be in place.
id never go to usa!!

q

q

q

q